Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: House hunting

1. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries

House hunting

Advertisements
    House hunting one distance is so frustrating! Along with being terrified that I'm going to pick the wrong house to buy.
    I leave next week to go house hunting thankfully. I'll have 3.5 days to meet with the lender, and visit but to 16 different cities with houses.

Anyone have good (or bad) of buying long distance?
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

My husband and I bought our house from a long ish distance. We spent one day physically looking at houses and saw 14 in one afternoon. We had chosen those 14 houses after lots of online research. From there, we did all of our negotiating and paperwork via phone and email. And we bought the perfect house for us! It's scary but totally doable.
  3. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyPT View Post
    My husband and I bought our house from a long ish distance. We spent one day physically looking at houses and saw 14 in one afternoon. We had chosen those 14 houses after lots of online research. From there, we did all of our negotiating and paperwork via phone and email. And we bought the perfect house for us! It's scary but totally doable.
    I think I just sent a list of 8 houses to look at over 3 days. Unless more come up. We just missed out on a house we loved. It went on the market Saturday, and had an offer by Monday the town we want is hot.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

4. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac N Cheese View Post
    I think I just sent a list of 8 houses to look at over 3 days. Unless more come up. We just missed out on a house we loved. It went on the market Saturday, and had an offer by Monday the town we want is hot.
    Keep an eye on that house because contracts fall through all the time!! (make sure your realtor contacts the selling agent and lets them know you're interested if it comes back on the market.)