Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Dishwasher hooks?

1. Senior Member

Dishwasher hooks?

Advertisements
    When we load the dishwasher, the glasses and mugs fall over when you the pull the top rack out. It seems the wires/prongs are further apart than on other dishwashers we've had. We don't want to bend them (since we're renting and its brand new washer)

Does any company make clips or hooks for the dishwasher? I've been doing Google searches and can't find anything.
    OR does anyone out there have an idea that might work? I keep wondering about a clothes pin type clamp that could clip onto the rack.

TIA!
    "You will never completely be at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place."

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I hate when that happens. I haven't heard of anything or seen anything but would be interested if someone else does.
    The only thing I can suggest is fill your dishwasher so full that there is no room for glasses to fall over!

camandcmh, 867-5309, and chicalelo are my sister wives
    Skatie
    is my husker twin GO BIG RED!!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_my_airmanNP View Post
    I hate when that happens. I haven't heard of anything or seen anything but would be interested if someone else does.
    The only thing I can suggest is fill your dishwasher so full that there is no room for glasses to fall over!

Right?! We would need to go & buy more dishes!
    "You will never completely be at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of knowing and loving people in more than one place."

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Take plastic zip ties. Loop them horizontally over the vertical bars to create barriers that way.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"