Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What appliances do you have on your counter?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

What appliances do you have on your counter?

Advertisements
    Total House wifey/husband question but which appliances do you put on your counter and which ones do you put away?

I want to put my big griddle on the counter but its so huge and I'm wondering if it'll look weird, ya know?? I have our toaster, coffee maker, mixer and that's pretty much it!! I put away the bread machine, griddle, cupcake maker and crock pot

I refuse to own a microwave so we don't have one of those!

Basically I just want to know if the griddle thing would look funny
  2. Senior Member
    What does the griddle look like? If it's just one of those plug in flat things I would put it away But I guess it depends.

I've never had a ton of counter space so at our old place I had my vitamix, my kitchenaid, and the toaster oven out all the time. Oh, and the keurig. Microwave was on a utility shelf in the huge laundry room next to the kitchen.
  3. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

We have a kitchen aid mixer, toaster and a toaster oven. Microwave is mounted above the stove.
  4. Regular Member
    We have the coffee maker, ninja, and kitchen aid mixer out. I also refuse to buy a microwave
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Microwave is above the stove thank goodness! I've got my big old blender and my keurig on the counters right now and my kitchen aid in a Cunard because I don't get to bake as often as I'd like to how often do you use the griddle? If it's somehting you use a lot I don't think it'd be weird to have it on the counter.
  6. Your friendly neighborhood gun totin' mama!
    Your friendly neighborhood gun totin' mama!
    We have nothing. Microwave is on a cart in the dining room, everything else gets taken out as needed. We have VERY little space in this new place, so yeah.
    Women are not the weak, frail little flowers that they are advertised. There has never been anything invented yet, including war, that a man would enter into, that a woman wouldn't, too. --Will Rogers

Sometimes damaged goods are more valuable because of their unique qualities.

FOLLOW OPSEC PLEASE!!!!!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I have too much stuff right now because I haven't been home enough to clean!

Mainly the coffee machine, Mixer, and Toaster. Microwave is in it's spot above the counters. I also have two bowls that have fruit and veggies in it along with my two containers for the mixing spoons.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  8. Moderator

Just the Keurig. The microwave is mounted above the counter.

Everything else gets put up: can opener, crockpot, blender, juicer, toaster, etc.
  9. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    We keep out our food processer, blender, coffee maker, knife set and bar tools. We have a microwave, but it is mounted above the stove. We also have SO MUCH counter space. I love this kitchen.
  10. Moderator

Toaster, crockpot, blender. I have a pretty good amount of counter space, or I'd put the crock pot away.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast