Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Garage Gym?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Garage Gym?

Advertisements
    My project this month is turning 2/3 of the garage into a gym. I bought some chalk board paint and I'm grabbing some mats to line the floor with tomorrow, but wanted to see if anyone would be willing to share pics on how they organize it? I want it to look really good because DH loves working out and this is a homecoming gift of sorts for him, even if homecoming is a far ways off . Any suggestions are appreciated! TIA!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

That sounds awesome! I'd definitely check out pinterest for inspiration! Can't wait to see pics.
  3. Senior Member
    Our gym isn't in a garage because we don't have one currently it's in our spare bedroom... I've considered moving it down to the basement, but that's 4 flights of stairs and there is no way in hell I can carry a weight bench and treadmill down there without DH here's our gym

I need to get a weight rack so our weights aren't just sitting on the floor.

When we PCS (if dh gets the active duty school option and we still get BAH) I'd like to get a big enough house that one room is just the gym. Currently its a gym/extra bedroom.

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Volare. View Post
    That sounds awesome! I'd definitely check out pinterest for inspiration! Can't wait to see pics.
    Pinterest has been my addiction lately .

Quote Originally Posted by briannanoel View Post
    Our gym isn't in a garage because we don't have one currently it's in our spare bedroom... I've considered moving it down to the basement, but that's 4 flights of stairs and there is no way in hell I can carry a weight bench and treadmill down there without DH here's our gym

I need to get a weight rack so our weights aren't just sitting on the floor.

When we PCS (if dh gets the active duty school option and we still get BAH) I'd like to get a big enough house that one room is just the gym. Currently its a gym/extra bedroom.
    AH I'm so jealous I want a treadmill so bad, there's supposed to be community garage sale coming up so I'm holding out to see if I can find one then before I bite the bullet and buy one new since there's a lot of other equipment we'd like to get.

I bought paint today so project gym has commenced!