Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Woot!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Woot!

Advertisements
    Does anyone else use Woot?

For anyone that hasn't heard of it it's like GroupOn or LivingSocial but with goods and products: Woot

I'm obsessed with it, I love checking out the Daily Digest and window shopping/actual shopping. I've gotten sunglasses, a mattress, some clothing for DH and things for our dogs and kitchen at awesome prices as long as I actually pay attention to whether I need it or not. When DH gets back and it wouldn't be a bit excessive to order 6 bottles of wine for myself I plan to scope that section out some more.
  2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    DH buys shirts from there all the time!!! We both really wanted yesterday's but it has a limited life span for wearing so we didn't So Games Much Thrones Wow

I have friends who get all their wine on there.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    DH buys shirts from there all the time!!! We both really wanted yesterday's but it has a limited life span for wearing so we didn't So Games Much Thrones Wow

I have friends who get all their wine on there.
    I was checking out the wine the other day since the Woot Off and me being sick and stuck on the couch coincided so I basically clicked back and forth between the different pages to see what the next item to come up was going to be Do your friend seem to think the wine has been pretty good overall or is it kind of research each different wine when it comes up?
  4. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine View Post
    I was checking out the wine the other day since the Woot Off and me being sick and stuck on the couch coincided so I basically clicked back and forth between the different pages to see what the next item to come up was going to be Do your friend seem to think the wine has been pretty good overall or is it kind of research each different wine when it comes up?
    The wine seems to be hit or miss. I've had some and some was good and some was terrible I'd do research first.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey