Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Decorate my apartment!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Decorate my apartment!

Advertisements
    Okay sooo we've been here for a while and it's still SO BLAND in here I have no idea what would look good though... here's some pictures, please don't mind the first one being a huge wreck...it was from when we first moved in but it lets you see the apartment.

Sooo I have no idea what colors to add in. I don't want everything to be so brown I need new pillows (I hate the ones that came with the couches, plus we only have 3 now that Kilo peed all over one of them and ruined one), wall decorations, etc. What would you dooo?
  2. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    I'd definitely put some pictures up or some wall decor around the table. Also, a nice center piece for your table would look nice.

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Any rules/regs about putting things on the walls? Are you able to paint? I'm assuming this is a rental!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by br33 View Post
    Any rules/regs about putting things on the walls? Are you able to paint? I'm assuming this is a rental!
    Nope! We just have to cover any holes from hanging things. I'm not sure about painting though! I'd have to ask.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lepus View Post
    I'd definitely put some pictures up or some wall decor around the table. Also, a nice center piece for your table would look nice.
    Yeah I'm looking online now at stuff for the walls... I just need to pick an accent color first! Oohh I never thought about a center piece...thanks!
  6. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    I think a light green would look good If you can paint, that is

7. Senior Member
    I really like brown with cream. I know, not a real color. but it would lighten up your couches and make the room look less bland. Have you considered curtains for your windows? That's an easy way to add color without painting the walls or anything. I have no idea about pictures, but target has really cute mirrors right now and I'm gonna buy several.

Oh yeah and you have a nice rectangular table so id get a nice runner for it and a centerpiece. Or even maybe just some placemats.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lepus View Post
    I think a light green would look good If you can paint, that is
    I think if we painted I'd proooobably just do an accent wall...maybe behind the TV?
  9. Senior Member
    Your complex may allow you to paint as long as you return it to the original color. Check with them and see.

on my phone and didn't look at pictures, but what about wall art? Spray paint curtain rods a bright color, rug, fake plants around the room, mirror, bright pillows to replace the ones you have, etc.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I really like brown with cream. I know, not a real color. but it would lighten up your couches and make the room look less bland. Have you considered curtains for your windows? That's an easy way to add color without painting the walls or anything. I have no idea about pictures, but target has really cute mirrors right now and I'm gonna buy several.
    I like brown with cream too! I'm just worried about it looking too dull in here. I've thought about curtains but idk if I can take the blinds down that are on them? AH YES mirrors!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast