Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Closet Storage w/drawers

  1. Senior Member
    dolphindm04's Avatar
    dolphindm04 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,237
    #1

    Closet Storage w/drawers

    Advertisements
    Just moved into our home and instead of a heaping mess of folded "lazy" clothes in the closet, we want to get rolling carts that have drawers. My list of places to check include:

    Lowe's
    Home Depot
    Sam's Club
    Bed Bath & Beyond
    Ross

    Did I miss anywhere? I think there's an Ikea nearby, but not sure I want to go through that madness.

    Thanks!
  2. Senior Member
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Heisenberg is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16,413
    #2
    You might want to see if there's a container store nearby.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    *Emma*'s Avatar
    *Emma* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    20,338
    #3
    I have this in the bottom of my dd's closet for all her folded clothes, works great.

    TROFAST Storage combination with boxes - IKEA
  4. Senior Member
    dolphindm04's Avatar
    dolphindm04 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,237
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You might want to see if there's a container store nearby.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    I have this in the bottom of my dd's closet for all her folded clothes, works great.

    TROFAST Storage combination with boxes - IKEA
    Thank you!
  5. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    KaityBug's Avatar
    KaityBug is offline
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    10,893
    #5
    But you know Ikea is SO worth the madness!!


  6. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    KaityBug's Avatar
    KaityBug is offline
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    10,893
    #6
    Are you renting or did you buy this house? (Can't remember if you mentioned this before) If it's a house you've bought, my parents have like the most awesome set up EVER in their closet and I can take a picture of it. They did build it in though.


  7. Senior Member
    kaaau's Avatar
    kaaau is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,818
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    But you know Ikea is SO worth the madness!!
    You can check and see if Ikea has it available online.
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  8. Senior Member
    *Meg*'s Avatar
    *Meg* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,987
    #8
    Ikea also has wire drawers, we use those in our closet. ALGOT system - Secondary storage solutions - IKEA
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    *Emma*'s Avatar
    *Emma* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    20,338
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    But you know Ikea is SO worth the madness!!
    Always worth it
  10. Senior Member
    dolphindm04's Avatar
    dolphindm04 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,237
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    But you know Ikea is SO worth the madness!!
    No...I have gotten lost twice in that store.

    Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    Are you renting or did you buy this house? (Can't remember if you mentioned this before) If it's a house you've bought, my parents have like the most awesome set up EVER in their closet and I can take a picture of it. They did build it in though.
    Buy.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaaau View Post
    You can check and see if Ikea has it available online.


    Quote Originally Posted by *Meg* View Post
    Ikea also has wire drawers, we use those in our closet. ALGOT system - Secondary storage solutions - IKEA
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •