Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What color are your towels?

1. Senior Member

What color are your towels?

Advertisements
    Do you have a variety? Do they match your bathroom?

I used to have pink towels and my husband had brown towels, but he's irresponsible and somehow lost every one of them so now we have to buy new towels. I think I'm gonna do different shades of gray.
  2. Moderator

I have every color towel ever. I put white or forest green in the guest bathroom here. I dunno about our new place yet. Did your DH have the horrible military brown ones? DH has acquired a few of those... I'm slowly making them "mysteriously disappear."
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Different colored towels for different bathrooms (they match the decor). In the guest bath they are grey and in the master bath they are chocolate brown.

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We have a big ole mix match bunch of colors I just buy whatever color I think is pretty at the time that I need to replace some towels
  5. Senior Member
    The towels for our master bath are cream and the guest bath has white towels with a cream monogram (they were a wedding present)
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SingWeJoyous View Post
    I have every color towel ever. I put white or forest green in the guest bathroom here. I dunno about our new place yet. Did your DH have the horrible military brown ones? DH has acquired a few of those... I'm slowly making them "mysteriously disappear."
    He has those too but they stay with his gear for his packing lists. The brown towels I'm talking about were from target. He wanted to get black ones but I told him they were too ugly.
  7. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    ours are brown and white. they match our bathroom. i'm giving them away when we move so i can get some to match our new bathroom. and since addi will have her own bathroom i'm going to get some to match her bathroom.

8. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    He has those too but they stay with his gear for his packing lists. The brown towels I'm talking about were from target. He wanted to get black ones but I told him they were too ugly.
    I sent DH to buy towels once after we moved and I told him I didn't care what color they were, so he deliberately picked the most hideously bright salmon pink I have ever seen. I swear there must have been a throwback sale, I can only imagine the amazing floral wallpaper borders they were intended to be used with. I still laugh whenever I use one of them.
  9. Senior Member
    A mish mosh of colors. I would love for them to match our bathroom, but DH's grandparents always seem to get us towels as presents for random holidays (not holiday themed, just normal colors lol) and then I can't justify spending more money on towels when I have perfectly good mismatched towels right here
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SingWeJoyous View Post
    I sent DH to buy towels once after we moved and I told him I didn't care what color they were, so he deliberately picked the most hideously bright salmon pink I have ever seen. I swear there must have been a throwback sale, I can only imagine the amazing floral wallpaper borders they were intended to be used with. I still laugh whenever I use one of them.
    LOL I would have sent him back.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast