Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Should we leave the house?

1. Banned
    Banned

Question Should we leave the house?

Advertisements
    B/SIL's house had bedbugs before FIL moved here. They treated the house/the shed. Then when DH and FIL were heading here, they bombed the trailer with FIL's stuff. Then they bombed it 2-3 more times. DH is super paranoid about bringing these non-existent bedbugs to our new house when we move, so he is heating up all the bedrooms with a heater he rented to be 100000000000000000000% sure that there aren't any (which there aren't). The house smells like kerosene currently, and MIL and I are wondering about carbon monoxide poisoning. Should we leave the house until all of this is done or would opening all the windows do the trick?
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Personally I would leave.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    We're leaving. I'm taking the rodents to my friend's house who lives across the parking lot. It is so bad in here. I already have a headache. I wish he would believe MIL and I when we say that any bedbug that did survive that initial bomb at B/SIL's house is now dead. Ugh. I understand where he's coming from though. Bedbugs suck and we definitely don't want them here.