Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Steam Mops?

1. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Steam Mops?

Advertisements
    Does anyone have a steam mop? If so, which one and do you recommend one?

Thanks!

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We own one and LOVE it. Ours is a Bissel something or other (sorry can't remember the actual model and it's still under a pile of stuff in the new house ). This new house and the past one both are completely tiled floors and we have similar dirt to the red dirt in Hawaii and it does a fabulous job (in the old house, new one hasn't gotten dirty enough yet). I bought it at the Garden/Home NEX here for either $65 or $75.
  3. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    We own one and LOVE it. Ours is a Bissel something or other (sorry can't remember the actual model and it's still under a pile of stuff in the new house ). This new house and the past one both are completely tiled floors and we have similar dirt to the red dirt in Hawaii and it does a fabulous job (in the old house, new one hasn't gotten dirty enough yet). I bought it at the Garden/Home NEX here for either $65 or $75.
    I'll check out this NEX here this weekend. I've always wanted one but I didn't know anyone back home that has one to see if it's worth it. My house on base has no carpet except on the stairs, so I hear ya about completely tiled floors. It's driving me crazy because I like vacuuming much more than mopping a floor.

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyatheart86 View Post
    I'll check out this NEX here this weekend. I've always wanted one but I didn't know anyone back home that has one to see if it's worth it. My house on base has no carpet except on the stairs, so I hear ya about completely tiled floors. It's driving me crazy because I like vacuuming much more than mopping a floor.
    Oh, I HATE vacuuming but I hate even more steaming a carpet We had carpets in the bedrooms in teh last house and they were lighter (more tan with different flecks) so I was constantly steaming those things. The house in Hawaii had carpet throughout except for the entry hall which was real tile and the the bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry room were this awful, off white, old linoleum that always looked dirty no matter how much I cleaned. That floor was gross
  5. Senior Member
    He have a shark steam mop. I effing afore that thing. It's just the simple one because we got it on sale for like 54.99 but it works great.
  6. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I have the shark steam mop too. It's awesome! Very easy to use and simple. It feels weird to mop without having to press as hard as I can lol. We are very satisfied with it.
  7. Senior Member
    duluth mn...it's a great city on a great lake!
    Shark and I love it! I have "luxury vinyl" floors (there is nothing luxurious about it) and cleaning is a breeze with it!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    I've heard really good thing about the Shark. We are getting ready to move, and our new house has hardwood/tile throughout most of it. Depending on how expensive it is, I eventually want to invest in one.
  9. Senior Member
    Eureka enviromop! Go on Amazon and read the first review for it, the person who wrote it bought like 7 mops to test and did a great review.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥