Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Thrive Foods with Shelf Reliance

1. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries

Thumbs Up Thrive Foods with Shelf Reliance

Advertisements
    I went to my first Thrive party last night. Oh my goodness, I am in love! I typically HATE those parties (Scentsy, Mary Kay, Avon, Tupperware, PartyLite, etc. etc.) but this was MUCH different.

My best friend has become a Thrive independent consultant. She hosts parties and sells their food and supplies at a cheaper cost than the main website and big stores, such as Costco and Wal-Mart that sell their products.

What is Thrive and Shelf Reliance, you ask??

Here is the main website: Shelf Reliance

Here is my best friends independent consultants page: Thrive Rocks
    (Ask her isyou want to order stuff before doing so, tell her I sent you. (Mallory is mah name!)

From their website:
    Shelf Reliance is your premier source for emergency preparedness supplies and informational tools. Featuring freeze dried foods, food rotation systems (food storage shelves), and our revolutionary calculators for food storage and emergency kits, Shelf Reliance offers the tools you'll need to create a comprehensive, customized emergency preparedness plan
    THRIVE is a revolutionary food storage product that was developed for incorporation into everyday menu planning. We've included nutrition facts and easy-to-make recipes with every can. Other products may be stored and forgotten, but THRIVE Foods are a healthy, cost-effective option you'll love to use!
    Now, I'm sure we've all had dehydrated and perhaps even freeze dried foods before. (Hello MRE's, right? ) I have NEVER thought it tasted good. We've also all had canned fruits and vegetables, perhaps powdered/dried foods (milk, potatoes, cheese?!). I've hated it all.

I was SO hesitant to go to this party. I just went to support my friend cause I know she needs it right now. I didn't believe I'd be coming away from this party a total believer and advocating on their behalf.

I tried the following things last night: Milk, Macaroons, Apricots, Mangoes, Pineapple, Corn, Yogurt, Chicken/Celery/Onion salad, Bananas.

It was all SO good. So much flavor.

Here is the cool thing- NO ADDITIVES! No added colors, no added preservatives, nothing. It's just straight FOOD. This stuff is way better than what you can get at your grocery store. By the time you get foods at the store, they've lost up to 90% of their actual nutritional value. With Thrive, only about 10%!!!

Freeze Dried is the way to go.

I am going to basically stop shopping at the grocery store and just eat this stuff because it is quick and easy and HEALTHY!!! AND your food doesn't spoil! It would be VERY hard to have any of this food go to waste. As a single person buying only for me, that is a HUGE bonus. I throw out freezer burned food and rotting vegetables ALL the time. With this? No need!! Unopened, everything can last up to 25 YEARS!! Opened, up to 1 or 2 years!!!

I saw the container they had the eggs in, No bigger than your typical carton of rolled oats, in fact, it was smaller. Guess how many eggs were in there? 60!!! That saves up SO much space. Guess what else? $.09 per egg basically. That's a bargain!

It really is super cheap, especially since you aren't throwing things away and aren't having impulse buys, like when you're at the store. It is such a great value for your money.

BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE
    They don't just sell food, they sell storage shelves to help rotate your stock as well as 72-hour kits, camping supplies and other emergency preparedness items!!! (I won a free poncho for guessing the correct answer to a question.)

I know this sounds like a sales pitch, but I just really am in love with this stuff and can't wait for my food to arrive in the mail.

Check it out! You won't be disappointed.

(P.S. Mods, could this be stickied? Does it deserve such a thing? Hopefully this is the right forum.)
  2. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries

Seriously. It's awesome.