Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Would you reccomend

1. Senior Member

Would you reccomend

Advertisements
    Getting a vaccum carpet cleaner? I'm thinking of investing in one instead of getting the commerical one from self help every couple of months...
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I own THIS one and it. My house in Hawaii had carpets everywhere except the bathrooms and kitchen and the red dirt was atrocious. This one did the job and didn't break the bank. It was also super easier to use and relatively light, compared to the other ones. I think I got it for $110 at the NEX. If you do get one, just make sure that it has spinning brushes because they get so much more dirt out of a carpet than just a spray-and-suck it all up one. I borrowed two friend's different ones, one like mine but an older model and one without spinning brushes and the difference was super noticeable.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    I own THIS one and it. My house in Hawaii had carpets everywhere except the bathrooms and kitchen and the red dirt was atrocious. This one did the job and didn't break the bank. It was also super easier to use and relatively light, compared to the other ones. I think I got it for $110 at the NEX. If you do get one, just make sure that it has spinning brushes because they get so much more dirt out of a carpet than just a spray-and-suck it all up one. I borrowed two friend's different ones, one like mine but an older model and one without spinning brushes and the difference was super noticeable.
    spining brushes- noted
    I want to get one because a.) my little mess maker and my big mess maker b.) we have alot of dirt and dust flying in the wind out hereand I can't seem to keep it out of my house
  4. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Signature removed due to size.
  5. Senior Member
    i have the Bissell one that looks like a vacuum cleaner and you put hot water and cleaner in it...i LOVE it...i use it for my messy pets though
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    spining brushes- noted
    I want to get one because a.) my little mess maker and my big mess maker b.) we have alot of dirt and dust flying in the wind out hereand I can't seem to keep it out of my house
    We got one originally because of the red dirt and the dog but, before we moved, we were steaming at least every month because Wyatt grinds snacks into the carpets and he crawls and walks all over them and didn't want him covered in dirt. And my husband never takes his shoes off when he's coming home and those boots are NASTY with bilge water and oils and stuff from the engine room.
  7. Missing My Man <3
    Missing My Man <3
    I couldn't live without mine lol

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have a little hand held carpet shampooer. I love it for baby spit up on my couch or floor.
  9. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I have this one Amazon.com: Hoover MaxExtract Dual V Carpet Cleaner, Black, F7412900: Home & Kitchen because of three dogs and my kids. It does a fabulous job... Got it right after we moved into our new home. I was at the house when the professional cleaners did the carpets before we signed for the house, but had I not seen them doing it professionally, I would not have believed that they had done it. When I ran my cleaner, the water I extracted was disgusting. I will probably never get the carpet in my home done professionally again.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  10. Junior Member
    My parents just bought a Rainbow with the carpet cleaner. It was expensive but oh my goodness did it work. We had a couple spots on our carpet thanks to the dogs and they came right up. I LOVED it.