Hey ladies! So we are planning on moving (either due to the Navy or just for a bigger space) and I'm trying to plan out each of the rooms ahead of time that way moving is way simple! We are getting mostly new furniture (finally!) and I really want to make this a great home for DD.

Any ideas on things to hang on the wall different things to add for decor, etc will help tons! I also need opinions on paint. DH is color blind so I'm always solo on the paint but I want it to look nice!

Living Room/Dining Room combo:
We are going to paint the living room/dining room/kitchen the same color since it's an open layout. I do want to distinguish each room a little bit though. We currently have a black dining table but are switching all of our living room furniture to espresso. Will that look weird? Do you need a paint/primer in one if the walls are already white?

I'm thinking this paint: or maybe one called creamy mocha (a much lighter color).

We just bought these living room set: Value City Furniture - Product Information:Cobra Brown Reclining Sofa

So maybe the lighter would look better?

Master bedroom
What color would you suggest to go with this bedding set:

Our new furniture is being bought from IKEA and is the black-brown color.

Master bathroom
Would this color look good with this shower curtain http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Hom...rtain/17038803

Can you tell I need help?

Thanks in advance!