Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stubborn sheets!

1. Banned
    Banned

Help Stubborn sheets!

Advertisements
    Do any of you have any ideas on how to get a sheet to stay on a bed? DB's tend to rip in the corner

I thought it was as simple as buying the size sheet that matches the mattress
  2. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    The sheets rip in the corner? Or do you mean that they rip off the corner of the mattress?

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. Banned
    Banned
    Literally rip vertically which me. Same place on two sheets. DB is all but I think we are getting bites
  4. Senior Member
    Amazon.com: Allure Home Creations Elasticized Sheet Straps, Set of 4: Home & Garden If the issue is the sheet staying on the corner then I would suggest the above linked product. They are like Uniform Shirt Stays only they are sheet stays. I have used them in the past, but then I lost one or two, and I didn't really need them. So I stopped using them.
    ~ Sara ~
  5. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Literally rip vertically which me. Same place on two sheets. DB is all but I think we are getting bites
    That is so weird! I've never really seen or heard of that before, and I've changed a lot of sheets working as a CNA!

I can't think of anything that would help, other than to get a different brand of sheets?

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. Banned
    Banned
    Thank you! I think this is amazing!
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Penni View Post
    That is so weird! I've never really seen or heard of that before, and I've changed a lot of sheets working as a CNA!

I can't think of anything that would help, other than to get a different brand of sheets?
    Me neither

I think it's giving me a rash which I to DB.
  8. MDB
    We just got a new bed and have to get sheets a sizer bigger then what our bed is for them to actually fit.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDB View Post
    We just got a new bed and have to get sheets a sizer bigger then what our bed is for them to actually fit.
    is yours soft topped?
  10. Senior Member
    If it is pillow topped that may be a reason why.

Also don't buy really cheap sheets. The ones at Marshalls/TJMaxx are good because they used to be expensive and aren't anymore .

If you seem to be getting a rash from them, make sure they are 100% cotton. For some reason sheets make me itchy too, because I am rolling around in them. It helps if I wash them often, and use Free and Clear fabric softener.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast