Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Diaper coupons...

1. Mommy2Dakota
    Mommy2Dakota
    Me: Long Island, NY Him: MK A School Yorktown, VA

Exclamation Diaper coupons...

Advertisements
    Day 1 of couponing! I am looking to save a ton of money on everything I have to buy in bulk. I use Huggies Snug N Dry size 4. Usually I buy them from walmart in an 82 pk for $20.
    Anyone know where I can buy them/ use coupons for them that would save me a ton?

ETA: Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place, if I have please let me know! Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsguardian88 View Post
    Day 1 of couponing! I am looking to save a ton of money on everything I have to buy in bulk. I use Huggies Snug N Dry size 4. Usually I buy them from walmart in an 82 pk for $20.
    Anyone know where I can buy them/ use coupons for them that would save me a ton?

ETA: Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place, if I have please let me know! Thanks
    Oh I have so much to teach you dear friend.

I have only bought diapers out-in-town once and those were on clearance and Addison needed them ASAP.

What I do is every paycheck we buy a box of diapers this way we can start stocking up again. Addison goes through about a box of 150 a month.

Go here and sign up for Amazon Mom http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...597&sr=8-1-acs

For the first year you will get FREE 2-day shipping as long as you spend at least $25 a month (which you will with the diapers you use).

http://www.amazon.com/Huggies-Snug-D...0941494&sr=8-1

You should see them for $26.80 with Subscribe & Save. I just sit it for every 6 months to lock in the shipment and price and request more shipments as needed.

There is also a coupon for $3 off on there which will make it $23.80 since there are no taxes or shipping charges. That's $0.17 cents a diaper and right now you are paying $0.24.
  3. Senior Member
    If you don't mind switching brands i found you get more bang for your buck with Luvs, and they will email you coupons. I got 1.00 off just for joining

oh and 96 come in a box instead of 87 (?) from the other brands
  4. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Quote Originally Posted by kalloskitty View Post
    If you don't mind switching brands i found you get more bang for your buck with Luvs, and they will email you coupons. I got 1.00 off just for joining

I use Luvs for my oldest because we only use them at night. They are so much cheaper. I don't for my youngest because I like using the softer Huggies Naturals since she is in them all day.

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen113007 View Post

I use Luvs for my oldest because we only use them at night. They are so much cheaper. I don't for my youngest because I like using the softer Huggies Naturals since she is in them all day.
    DD has this velcro hell of a harness that has to be done and undone for every diaper change. she does fine with luvs and the less diapers changes the better for us right now