Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Now that it's as clean as possible... *pictures*

1. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Now that it's as clean as possible... *pictures*

Advertisements
    I need decorating ideas. Other than one bucket I need to go threw, everything has a "place". So, here's a bunch of pictures.

Dining room from kitchen

My hutch thing in the dining room. Clock probably isn't staying, but would like SOMEthing there.

Empty corner in the dining room. thinking MAYBE a corner shelf?? (all those bags/boxes are waiting to be picked up by someone)

Bathroom, want something for above the toilet, but what?

Living room, fireplace

Living room empty wall.

Links would be AWESOME. This is my project for when DH deploys, so he will come home to a completely finished house.

2. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Area rug for the open space by the steps

Mounted cabients behind the toilet something like this came to mind Elite 6810 Dawson Wall Cabinet with Two Doors- White
    SWM 35013 Wood Bathroom Wall Cabinet - White

Whats going on with the two different tables?? The fact that you can see them from the rooms makes the spaces seem smaller and cluttered, IMO. Do you like the way they look together? If not you could throw a table cloth over the more casual one.

I LOVE that neautral shade of brown goin on, do you know what it is called? Cause I want it! Have you thought about doing an accent color in any of the rooms?

I think you could get some mason jars to put on top of that hutch to give it a country feel, if you like country. I typically don't but your house seems just right to pull it off

Since your living room doesn't have a whole lot exposed wall and already has the t.v, fireplace and shelf I would just put maybe one or 2 collage frames up with a theme, like just the kids or just the friends, etc. Too much going on would seem cluttered in that room

The kitchen has some good wall space, I would put the majority of wall there...are you big on pictures or framed art or anything?

3. Senior Member
    Wow it looks great!
  4. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Area rug for the open space by the steps

Mounted cabients behind the toilet something like this came to mind Elite 6810 Dawson Wall Cabinet with Two Doors- White
    SWM 35013 Wood Bathroom Wall Cabinet - White

Whats going on with the two different tables?? The fact that you can see them from the rooms makes the spaces seem smaller and cluttered, IMO. Do you like the way they look together? If not you could throw a table cloth over the more casual one.

I LOVE that neautral shade of brown goin on, do you know what it is called? Cause I want it! Have you thought about doing an accent color in any of the rooms?

I think you could get some mason jars to put on top of that hutch to give it a country feel, if you like country. I typically don't but your house seems just right to pull it off

Since your living room doesn't have a whole lot exposed wall and already has the t.v, fireplace and shelf I would just put maybe one or 2 collage frames up with a theme, like just the kids or just the friends, etc. Too much going on would seem cluttered in that room

The kitchen has some good wall space, I would put the majority of wall there...are you big on pictures or framed art or anything?
    What do you mean 2 tables? Do you mean the island in the kitchen(black corner) and the table in the dining room?

I do love the country theme, my dining room is going to end up being country sunflower theme.

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

6. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    I love love love love the tree and cherry blossom vinyl's... but when I looked at them, they are all in peices, and I don't know if I could do it. I'm not that artistic, to place the pieces in the right spots to make it look nice.

7. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

I love it!