Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Aaron's?

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Aaron's?

Advertisements
    DH wants to go to Aaron's when he gets home from work to look at a washer/dryer. I found a set for only $150 on craigslist, looked at it, ran perfectly find but he was being stubborn & we ended up not getting it.

So now he wants a brand new set... Anyone have any experience with getting appliances from Aaron's? I've seen the commercials but never really gave it any thought (just another annoying commercial ) until DH mentioned we should go there.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Man, Wife & Dog..Just the *3* of us<3
    Man, Wife & Dog..Just the *3* of us<3
    I've never been, but based on their sales flyers that come in the Sunday paper, their prices seem much higher than other stores.
    Lucky in love with my Best Friend
  3. Senior Member
    I wouldn't buy anything there. It's kind of a rent to own thing, and you end up paying way more than if you bought it at a regular store.
  4. Senior Member
    Seriously, SERIOUSLY wait until Black Friday in November if you can. Washer/Dryer sets are a HUGE Black Friday item. Two BFs ago, I got a front loading LG digital set, installed with haul away for $999. They were nearly $2,000 regular. You can get les expensive sets too.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maegan View Post
    I wouldn't buy anything there. It's kind of a rent to own thing, and you end up paying way more than if you bought it at a regular store.
    Ditto.
  6. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by maegan View Post
    That's exactly what I told him. He's being stubborn because we finally have a place where we can have our own but like I've been telling him, we don't have the money for it. Especially because come October first we have to dish out $1750 for this place, $1080 for the old apartment & then $1080 again on October 21st. That was the deal we were able to make on breaking our apartment lease. I don't know where he thinks the money for a brand new washer & dryer is coming from right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Judi89 View Post
    Seriously, SERIOUSLY wait until Black Friday in November if you can. Washer/Dryer sets are a HUGE Black Friday item. Two BFs ago, I got a front loading LG digital set, installed with haul away for $999. They were nearly $2,000 regular. You can get les expensive sets too.
    Good idea

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"