Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: MyPoints Rewards...Opinions Needed/Wanted

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Help MyPoints Rewards...Opinions Needed/Wanted

Advertisements
    I'm not sure if many of you belong to mypoints, but I have been a member for about 10 years now. Recently due to my divorce, I no longer have an xbox to use my "Kinect" with. As of today I have 13,809 points. In order to receive rewards for two $50 Gamestop Gift Cards I need 14,700 points leaving me with only 891 points left to go.
    I was at the commy/bx today at McGuire and saw that they had a nice black xbox 4GB without the Kinect package for $199. I am aiming for $100 off with the giftcards but at the same time, I am so not sure how long almost 900 points is going to take me to get. Plus as you know, it takes 4-6 weeks for your gift cards to come in. So...here is my question.

Do I wait it out and get the amount needed for the two $50 gift cards or do I just get one $50 gift card and one $25 gift card and just call it a day with $75 off. What would you do in this situation?
    If you cannot get past my size and my exterior, there is no way I'm letting you know how great I am on the inside as bestsellers are not judged by their covers"
    -Me

Back in the Pure Romance Business....visit my page at
    http://michellemcmullen.pureromance.com
    DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL! TIME TO CELEBRATE! :

2. Senior Member
    Get the $50 and the $25.

I've been saving mine for a $50 Amazon giftcard and it took forever!!!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl View Post
    Get the $50 and the $25.

I've been saving mine for a $50 Amazon giftcard and it took forever!!!
    A part of me wants to do that, but the spending conscious part of me wants to wait it out. LOL. But then I risk the chance of not being able to get the damn system tax free if my divorce is finalized before I reach the allotted points needed. I suppose you're right...might as well. Who knows, in 4-6 weeks from now I may have employment anyways!
    If you cannot get past my size and my exterior, there is no way I'm letting you know how great I am on the inside as bestsellers are not judged by their covers"
    -Me

Back in the Pure Romance Business....visit my page at
    http://michellemcmullen.pureromance.com
    DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL! TIME TO CELEBRATE! :

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzeylicious89 View Post
    A part of me wants to do that, but the spending conscious part of me wants to wait it out. LOL. But then I risk the chance of not being able to get the damn system tax free if my divorce is finalized before I reach the allotted points needed. I suppose you're right...might as well. Who knows, in 4-6 weeks from now I may have employment anyways!
    Fingers crossed for you!