Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: decorating help needed!

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Help decorating help needed!

Advertisements
    Okay, so I just went out and bought a new set of sheets that were desperately needed, and now I'm realizing how horrible they look with the current color scheme of my bedroom. I want to re-paint the bedroom now to compliment the sheets (drastic, I know...I just hate white walls. They're so boring).

My problem is, I don't know what color(s) to do. My first thought was to do three walls a chocolate brown and one an aqua (to match my sheets). I really like those colors together. But, all my bedroom furniture is a dark mocha...almost black...and I'm afraid it would clash with the brown walls, or just make the room look entirely too dark.

Soooo...does anyone have any other ideas for me? I really just want a color that would compliment the aqua sheets and not clash with the dark brown furniture.
  2. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

I think to do the whole room in such dark colors is too much. maybe like a light tan and an accent wall.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Caimbrie View Post
    I think to do the whole room in such dark colors is too much. maybe like a light tan and an accent wall.
    yep..a nice cream color on the wall would look good.