Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My Bed Topper Has It Out For Me.

1. Señor Member
    Señor Member

Mad My Bed Topper Has It Out For Me.

Advertisements
    My topper slids down off the end of my bed over a matter of days, and it takes the sheets with it.

How can I keep my sheets from sliding off, so that my topper stay on my bed and I don't have to completly re-make my bed every night.

I've gotten so tired of having to redo it, that something I just move my pillows down (so that they cover the part of my mattress that is uncovered) and just fallin asleep like that.

How they hell do I keep this fcuker on

be cool.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Wait, so your fitted sheet is falling off? (not sure what a bed topper is )If that's the case then it sucks and get a new set of sheets that fits better.
  3. Senior Member
    She means like a feather bed or something similar _- like a thick pad that sits on top of the mattress under the sheets.

maybe sew some elastic straps to it that will fit around the corners of your mattress.
  4. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyinabarrel View Post
    She means like a feather bed or something similar _- like a thick pad that sits on top of the mattress under the sheets.

maybe sew some elastic straps to it that will fit around the corners of your mattress.
    That's what I was going to suggest... dd had a mattress pad that would come off of her mattress every night, taking the rest of the bedding with it. I got some of the elastic straps from Walmart and it seemed to do the trick.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.