Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Can Microfiber be put in the washer??

  1. Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Reina's Avatar
    Reina is offline
    Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hawaii!! =]
    Posts
    4,810
    #1

    Confused Can Microfiber be put in the washer??

    Advertisements
    My couches are super dirty from my ds drooling and spilling random things on it. The cushions have zippers on them to remove the covers. So i was wondering, can you put microfiber covers in the washing machine??
    I Love my boys
  2. Account Closed
    Capt.Obvious's Avatar
    Capt.Obvious is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,383
    #2
    I wouldn't. My couch wasn't microfiber, but I took the cushion covers off and washed them once, and I couldn't get them back on the cushions.
  3. Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Reina's Avatar
    Reina is offline
    Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hawaii!! =]
    Posts
    4,810
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I wouldn't. My couch wasn't microfiber, but I took the cushion covers off and washed them once, and I couldn't get them back on the cushions.
    thats what im afraid of...what did you do after that?
    I Love my boys
  4. Account Closed
    Capt.Obvious's Avatar
    Capt.Obvious is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,383
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BuBBleHeadWifE03 View Post
    thats what im afraid of...what did you do after that?
    I had to buy a slipcover for my couch.
  5. Account Closed
    Gillian_Angela's Avatar
    Gillian_Angela is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,718
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I wouldn't. My couch wasn't microfiber, but I took the cushion covers off and washed them once, and I couldn't get them back on the cushions.
    awwww Jordan

    I hate when that happens, that always happens with sheets. I would try to put sheets back into the bag at work..and they would never ever go back in.
  6. Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Reina's Avatar
    Reina is offline
    Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hawaii!! =]
    Posts
    4,810
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I had to buy a slipcover for my couch.
    wasnt all the cottony stuff just hanging out tho?
    I Love my boys
  7. Account Closed
    Capt.Obvious's Avatar
    Capt.Obvious is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,383
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BuBBleHeadWifE03 View Post
    wasnt all the cottony stuff just hanging out tho?
    Kind of. The type of slipcover that I bought covered the cushions individually, so it wasn't so bad.
  8. Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Reina's Avatar
    Reina is offline
    Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hawaii!! =]
    Posts
    4,810
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Kind of. The type of slipcover that I bought covered the cushions individually, so it wasn't so bad.
    Where'd you get them! I might end up just putting individual slipcovers as well..i tried stanley steemers and they did absolutely nothing
    I Love my boys
  9. Account Closed
    Capt.Obvious's Avatar
    Capt.Obvious is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,383
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BuBBleHeadWifE03 View Post
    Where'd you get them! I might end up just putting individual slipcovers as well..i tried stanley steemers and they did absolutely nothing
    Target. The cushions go in one cover, and the couch goes in another. It also had places where you buckled it down real tight so it stayed in place really well. I hate it when slipcovers slide around and don't stay put. These did really well. They were kind of expensive, but I caught them on sale.
  10. Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Reina's Avatar
    Reina is offline
    Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hawaii!! =]
    Posts
    4,810
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Target. The cushions go in one cover, and the couch goes in another. It also had places where you buckled it down real tight so it stayed in place really well. I hate it when slipcovers slide around and don't stay put. These did really well. They were kind of expensive, but I caught them on sale.
    i was looking around at different slip covers and i hate the ones that you stick in the couch! i saw something called surefit that i was interested in but i didnt see the individual cushion ones. i dont want to have to buy new couches cause these are only 2 years old...Do you remember what brand those slipcovers were?
    I Love my boys
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •