Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Life...Simplified!?

1. Leftovers
    Leftovers
    Blog Entries

Life...Simplified!?

Advertisements
    Hey There Ladies,
    I'm sure most of us are no starngers to mess and clutter, and trying to raise kids in the middle of it
    So I was wondering if there are any products or tips that you ladies swear by that actually DO make life a little easier. Whether it be organizational products, cleaning, or baby and child products, whatever it is, if it simplifies anything at all then I wanna hear about it!!!
    I thought one of those baby slings or carriers would simplify things
    The baby hated it!!!
    So if you know of any products that are meant to simplify things and absolutely DON'T, tell me about those too please!
    ***Here's hoping for some good advice***
    *~No One Pisses Me Off Like You Do, But That's Ok, Cause No One Loves Me Like You Do~*

~Other Couples May Be Cute...But They're No "You & I"~
  2. Morgan101st
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtswyfe420 View Post
    Hey There Ladies,
    I'm sure most of us are no starngers to mess and clutter, and trying to raise kids in the middle of it
    So I was wondering if there are any products or tips that you ladies swear by that actually DO make life a little easier. Whether it be organizational products, cleaning, or baby and child products, whatever it is, if it simplifies anything at all then I wanna hear about it!!!
    I thought one of those baby slings or carriers would simplify things
    The baby hated it!!!
    So if you know of any products that are meant to simplify things and absolutely DON'T, tell me about those too please!
    ***Here's hoping for some good advice***
    I LOVE Clorox wipes, but I'm sure you probably already use those. I also love my Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner, and disposable toilet bowl cleaner.