Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roomba and Scooba Owners...

1. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife

Question Roomba and Scooba Owners...

Advertisements
    Tell me the good, bad and ugly. I am 90% convinced I am getting one of each to help save time in my hectic life. Between work, the farm, and Weston I need to cut some time and with him all over the place I am constantly washing floors and vacuuming.
  2. Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE both of them BUT I would certainly suggest the high powered version of each. I also have issues with not being able to get things out of the corners of the rooms. I use these about every other day and then about twice a month I will go over the areas with a regular vacuum and/or mop and do a deep down clean. I am really amazed though at how much is picked up by these two items!!! Good luck!
    "I do not do this job for adoration. Honestly, I continue to do what I do solely for the American soldier on the ground. If the Iraqi people embrace democracy and stand up for their country, that would be great. But if they do not, I do not feel like I have served my country in vain. Being there when the American infantryman or truck driver needs me is all of the job satisfaction I can ask for." ~My Dear Husband an Apache Longbow Pilot

"We have been given two ears and one mouth and we ought to use them in that proportion."-General Dick Cody
  3. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by AH64DWife View Post
    LOVE LOVE LOVE both of them BUT I would certainly suggest the high powered version of each. I also have issues with not being able to get things out of the corners of the rooms. I use these about every other day and then about twice a month I will go over the areas with a regular vacuum and/or mop and do a deep down clean. I am really amazed though at how much is picked up by these two items!!! Good luck!
    I have been offered a barely used Roomba and Scooba very inexpensively because the carpet is shag that they have and it doesn't work and they don't ever take the time to set the scooba up. Both work great and are barely used. The Roomba is the Scheduler version and has the invisible walls etc.
  4. Senior Member
    I am thinking about getting one too.. so I hope you get some more post
  5. Pass the Chocolate
    Pass the Chocolate
    My friend has a scooba and loves it!! I borrowed it and it worked pretty good. Not as good as hard scrubbing/mopping but considering I did nothing but put vinegar in it and turn it on, it worked great LOL! I want one!
  6. Banned
    Banned
    I've heard nothing but good things about them, except when someone gets a defective one, in which case you usually get a replacement fairly quickly.
  7. Pass the Chocolate
    Pass the Chocolate
    My friend did get a defective one, and they sent her a new one before she even sent the other one back! I know she's been very pleased with their customer service.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    I have been offered a barely used Roomba and Scooba very inexpensively because the carpet is shag that they have and it doesn't work and they don't ever take the time to set the scooba up. Both work great and are barely used. The Roomba is the Scheduler version and has the invisible walls etc.
    dooooooo iiiiiiittttttt! if i cant have one at least you can
  9. Hot of the press: I am voting for Senator Obama!
    Hot of the press: I am voting for Senator Obama!
    What is the roomba and scoomba?
    One ghost says to another "BOO" The outraged ghost replies "BOO YOU TOO!"
    Apparently, I've been boo'd!!

10. Banned
    Banned
    I love my lil Roomba
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast