Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture frames?

1. Senior Member

Picture frames?

Advertisements
    Where can I go to find high quality picture frames for a low price? I am in desperate need of some picture frames but I hate it when they fall apart I found these that I like and will match my " decor " but I don't know if I want to spend too much on them, kwim?

Also, am I the only one that likes my frames to match? Right now I have several different frames in my den and none of them match. It's driving me
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Do you have a Hobby Lobby or a Micheals there? They run really good sales on picture frames all the time. Hobby Lobby has a better selection. I buy frames there all the time. I also love the ones at Target.
  3. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    I really like the Walmart wood frames, 5x7 for 3 bucks and 8x10 for 5 bucks. They have lasted for years and they are super cheap to get everytime I want to add a new photo to the walls

4. Senior Member
    I saw a bunch of beautiful, inexpensive frames at TJ Maxx yesterday..try there, if you have one near you.
  5. Senior Member
    Hmm... I'll have to check some of those places out. I have bought a couple from Wal Mart that I like pretty well but the selection isn't that great.

Thanks girls!! I am TERRIBLE at hanging stuff on the walls. I bought a collection of frames from Michaels at an awesome price and was going to hang them in the hallway. I hung ONE of them up and my daughter knocked it off the wall and shattered it by slamming the freakin' bathroom door Now I'm kind of scared to put anything up at all! Between the slamming and the artillery exercises that shake the walls
  6. skydv3r16
    do you live by a Ross? They have amazingg frames, even crystal glass ones, for under $10.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skydv3r16 View Post
    do you live by a Ross? They have amazingg frames, even crystal glass ones, for under $10.
    Ooh.. I didn't even think of them! We do have a Ross and a Marshall's. I think Marshall's is a lot like TJ Maxx
  8. Loving My Life As A Mom And Wife
    Loving My Life As A Mom And Wife
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Where can I go to find high quality picture frames for a low price? I am in desperate need of some picture frames but I hate it when they fall apart I found these that I like and will match my " decor " but I don't know if I want to spend too much on them, kwim?

Also, am I the only one that likes my frames to match? Right now I have several different frames in my den and none of them match. It's driving me

Michaels!!! They are on sell 40% off this week too!
    Since my Gastric Bypass Surgery June 1 2009

Day of Surgery

9. Loving My Life As A Mom And Wife
    Blog Entries
    Oh and grab a copy of the globe. There's always a coupon for 50% off one item.

Day of Surgery

10. Loving My Life As A Mom And Wife
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Hmm... I'll have to check some of those places out. I have bought a couple from Wal Mart that I like pretty well but the selection isn't that great.

Thanks girls!! I am TERRIBLE at hanging stuff on the walls. I bought a collection of frames from Michaels at an awesome price and was going to hang them in the hallway. I hung ONE of them up and my daughter knocked it off the wall and shattered it by slamming the freakin' bathroom door Now I'm kind of scared to put anything up at all! Between the slamming and the artillery exercises that shake the walls
    DID E say what I think she said!?!?! "What thA??"

Day of Surgery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast