Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bedding

1. Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
    Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!

bedding

Advertisements
    help me pick out some bedding that goes with my bed! I already have an off white sheet set with a white down comforter.. I also have a black sheet & blanket set (makes the room look dark). I just need something with some color.... it can be solid... patterns... anything. I just need ideas! Thanks!

Here's my bed:

2. Member
    Hello! You have purchased a beautiful bed. It is very ornate and the bed itself is a strong focal point. Personally what I would do is stick with a solid light color bedding, which does not mean boring! There are alot of tone on tone ensembles out there that have some sort of pattern in them stripes, floral etc. Another thing to consider would be the type of fabric you choose. With this bed being on the dressy/ornate side I would go with a fancier type of bed spread/comforter not satin, but maybe something along the lines of something with a soft sheen to it. Lastly, for the color. Use decorative pillows (with fringe, and beads you can kind if go crazy here because your bed is fancy enough) and add other splashes of color throughout your room with vases and pictures. I hope this helps! Good luck!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG2Wife View Post
    help me pick out some bedding that goes with my bed! I already have an off white sheet set with a white down comforter.. I also have a black sheet & blanket set (makes the room look dark). I just need something with some color.... it can be solid... patterns... anything. I just need ideas! Thanks!

Here's my bed:
    I have almost the same exact bed, mildly different. I have Croscill (brand) Versailles it's gorgeous against the wood. Bedding was $450.00 for the set and rocks. Let me go find a link and post for you.

My Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USNIwife View Post
    I have almost the same exact bed, mildly different. I have Croscill (brand) Versailles it's gorgeous against the wood. Bedding was $450.00 for the set and rocks. Let me go find a link and post for you.

My Sweetheart

6. Senior Member
    Good choices! OP if your going the inexpensive route, any of these would be great against that wood grain!

My Sweetheart

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    go to Tuesday morning! I am looking for bedding too!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Kohls! They are always having great sales. Do you have Gordman's in your area? They are even better!
  9. Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
    Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
    thank you ladies!!!! i have alot of ideas now! i kind of like the burgundy/ red color just have to convince DH!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast