Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a recommendation

1. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries

I need a recommendation

Advertisements
    Dh and I need new bed sheets and we have to order them online. We have a queen size bed and we need it with the deep pockets cause our mattress is a pillow top and we have the feather down matress thingy. Where is the best place to order online from?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hm, I would check both Target.com and Kohls.com. I think you can get about a 250 or 300 thread count sheet for around 49.99? That was the last I checked

The only thing about some sheets from Target is that tend to not fit the entire mattress kwim? I know I bought sheets from Target for DB's mattress, that was a pillowtop too and when he washed them, they shrunk!

Pottery Barn also has great sheet sets too, and they do fit the pillow top mattresses. I've always bought sale on PotteryBarn though ..way to expensive for me.
  3. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    I swear by my companystore.com sheets. we ordered them last christmas, they were a bit expensive, but they are super soft, fit our extra extra deep king perfectly, and they shipped fast to FPO. We're planning on ordering another set this fall too. they've held up wonderfully
  4. Senior Member
    I like JC Penney's, but DH and I are flannel people.

5. Senior Member
    check bed bath and beyond...I havce 800 thread count sheets that I got on sale and the set cost me $50 instead of $150
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I swear by my companystore.com sheets. we ordered them last christmas, they were a bit expensive, but they are super soft, fit our extra extra deep king perfectly, and they shipped fast to FPO. We're planning on ordering another set this fall too. they've held up wonderfully

I totally agree! I've gotten many different kinds of sheets from the company store, and I love them all!! Plus, you can buy each thing individually. We don't use a top sheet, so it doesn't make sense for us to buy a set that includes a top sheet. We also use 4 pillows, so we can get as many pillowcases as we need. I love it!!
  7. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    Bed Bath & Beyond just had a sale. Unfortunately, they were out of most of the queens. So I did that and I'm hoping they work well on the bed. They might have more of those online perhaps?

Otherwise, I'm on the lookout too.
  8. Purpur
    overstock.com
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesbelugas View Post
    overstock.com
    I agree, I got some 750 thread count (cali king) for $45 on overstock and they were as advertised (so comfy!)

I also got a nice set of high thread count hotel sheets from Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $60. You just have to watch for the sales (and check your mail, every week I get a 20% off coupon from BB&B for one item).

I'd steer clear of most big box stores though, they usually have nothing higher than 250 or 400 thread count which is not enough, IMO.
  10. is so happy to have him HOME!!
    is so happy to have him HOME!!
    Blog Entries
    I don't think that 250 thread count sheets are comfy either. We have 600 tc on our bed and love them. We got them at BBB for our wedding.
    Mommy to Gavin and Tristan
    Wife to Nick.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast