Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Show me your tapestries! CURTAIN HELP!

1. Senior Member

Question Show me your tapestries! CURTAIN HELP!

Advertisements
    New house means new furniture and new window treatments...I need ideas....help!
  2. Senior Member
    anyone? just looking for examples????
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have plain sheer curtains in my living room, dining room, and kitchen. The ones in my living room are black(they were here when we moved in) and the ones in the kitchen and dining room are mocha. Good luck getting examples Im sorry im no help!
  4. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    I STILL haven't hung mine up, after having them for over 2 years. They are dupioni silk from JCPenney in a red and gold stripe.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    I STILL haven't hung mine up, after having them for over 2 years. They are dupioni silk from JCPenney in a red and gold stripe.
    Oh those sound nice!
  6. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    all ours are plain-jane. except our bedroom, that one matches our bed set. sorry! one day i want interesting window treatments
  7. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    Yup. I've had curtains and rods sitting in the guest room for months now... Oops.

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

8. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    Yup. I've had curtains and rods sitting in the guest room for months now... Oops.
    That's my problem, the rods. I can't decide on ones worthy enough for my drapes. My drapes were pretty expensive, about $100 per panel and I have 5 panels being hung in the front living areas. I'm not going to hang $500 drapes on $10 rods. My dream ones are from Restoration Hardware, but they would cost about $800 for everything. I have found some other nice ones for about $250, so I'm probably going with those once I get around to wanting to drop that much money. Our bathrooms come first though.
  9. Senior Member
    I just have a couple of yards of thick fabric nailed to the area above my windows... and only on two windows... the bedroom (so I could sleep in...) and behind my computer (so I could see what I was doing). Sorry... no help either...
  10. Senior Member
    The only ones I have a pic of are in my living room. They're just basic sheer panels. (that's an Americana star garland I have hanging from them). Sorry it's not a great pic but it's the best I could do, lol.
    Tara