Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Kid's Bedding

1. Senior Member

Kid's Bedding

Advertisements
    DH and I were just talking online about ideas to start changing our office into a bedroom for his daughter. Since we only get her every other weekend, we just had her crib in the office and it was no biggy. But now, she is needing a bed and I don't just want to shove her in the office.

When I was younger, my dad had a daybed for me in the living room of his house. It was a couch when I wasn't there, and my bed when I was there. I don't want her to feel like she doesn't have her own bed or her own space when she comes to visit like I did when I went to visit my dad.

So, I have been looking online for bedding. We have found a couple things we like, but what I wanting to know is if anyone knows of a good place to look for kid's bedding. I am not wanting the Hannah Montana or Barbie stuff. I'm wanting stuff like what Pottery Barn has. My mom gets tons and tons of catalogs with all this stuff in it, but I can't remember what the places are called. So if anyone knows of any places to look, let me know.

Sorry. That was long. I ramble.
  2. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    I just bought our DD this: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=7965401

Her room is done in Disney princess/butterfly/fairy stuff right now, but she picked out the pony bedding for her bday... I love that it's not "kiddie" and not something so trendy she'll outgrow it right away.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Honestly, I would check Wal-Mart and Target first. They have super cute stuff and they aren't very expensive. Next, I would check Bed, Bath and Beyond.
  4. Give me my coffee and no one gets hurt
    Give me my coffee and no one gets hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Honestly, I would check Wal-Mart and Target first. They have super cute stuff and they aren't very expensive. Next, I would check Bed, Bath and Beyond.
    i agree. ODD is almost 5 and i just let her pick out a new bedding set last week at target. i love what she chose. YDD picked out her bedding at walmart earlier this year when she got her "big girl bed" lol.
  5. Senior Member
    I really like Target's stuff too..it's also where we got DD's current bedding. You said you like Pottery Barn stuff. If you have a TJ Maxx, HomeGoods or Marshalls, check them out. They often have really cute Pottery Barn looking stuff for a fraction of the price.
    Tara
  6. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    I like checking here just for fun. They have some pretty cute stuff on sale sometimes.

http://www.domestications.com/