Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Minivans----which one?

1. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!

Minivans----which one?

Advertisements
    I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan....I love it but its showing its wear and tear and thinking very highly on getting a new one. DH wants us too.
    We are torn between the Honda and Dodge. Which one do you have? What was your deciding factor?
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I still want and will get Hyundai's Entourage. If I could afford it, I would already have it. But it just came out, so there were no used ones yet.

I have a Chrysler T&C right now. I have had a couple things go wrong with it so far. But I cant completely blame it on the car. We found out after the fact, that it's a repo.... so whoever had it, put 5000 miles on it in 90 days... never made 1 payment on it.
  3. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    I still want and will get Hyundai's Entourage. If I could afford it, I would already have it. But it just came out, so there were no used ones yet.

I have a Chrysler T&C right now. I have had a couple things go wrong with it so far. But I cant completely blame it on the car. We found out after the fact, that it's a repo.... so whoever had it, put 5000 miles on it in 90 days... never made 1 payment on it.
    Geeze thats crazy.
    Thats the other one I was just looking at. DH test drove the honda and dodge and loved both. He will go look at the Entourage tomorrow cause I honestly didn't know about that one. It seems almost the exact same as Honda but a little less. Have you driven one?
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yea, I have. I LOVED it!!! Rode more like a car than my T&C does. Plus you get more for your money and a better warranty.
  5. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Yea, I have. I LOVED it!!! Rode more like a car than my T&C does. Plus you get more for your money and a better warranty.
    Thats what I am seeing. I am not a huge fan of the new caravan and T&C bodies either...the interior is getting poor reviews.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    We have had our Dodge Grand Caravan for about 3 years now, have put on almost 30K miles and haven't had to take it in a single time for anything. It's been absolutely wonderful to us and it's the first vehicle that I think we'll ever actually keep long enough to pay off. I plan to keep it until the wheels fall off It fits all of us comfortably and since you have one, you're already familiar with the features. Plus, it's not overly expensive either. We financed a crap load of negative equity into it, which is why it's taken us so long to pay it off (another 2 years, making a total of 5 years of payments) but the base price for it was not bad at all.

AND... the new caravan's look AWESOME. If I could do some kind of upgrade for really cheap, I totally would. I absolutely love them.
  7. Senior Member
    I my Honda Odyssey! It is a 2007 and I have had it a year now and haven't had any problems with it at all. I was going to buy either the Honda Odyssey or the Toyota Siena and fell in love with the Odyssey. I feel like I got more for my money with the Odyssey because the package options were better. I got the EX-L with dvd and navigation system and I only paid a little over $200 over the invoice price. If you have any specific questions about the van let me know. Here's some pictures:

8. my AOC truly makes me happy
    my AOC truly makes me happy

I am a chevy girl here, so I love my uplander. With everything it comes with and have not had a problem with it!!
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We are looking to get one now actually...The baby, dogs, and competing the trailblazer doesnt give us enough space...

I LOVE how the new dodge looks and we built one on the comp yesterday and it was super reasonable...But we are a chrysler family (over dodge)...We also like the 8 passanger saturn...
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  10. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    We have had our Dodge Grand Caravan for about 3 years now, have put on almost 30K miles and haven't had to take it in a single time for anything. It's been absolutely wonderful to us and it's the first vehicle that I think we'll ever actually keep long enough to pay off. I plan to keep it until the wheels fall off It fits all of us comfortably and since you have one, you're already familiar with the features. Plus, it's not overly expensive either. We financed a crap load of negative equity into it, which is why it's taken us so long to pay it off (another 2 years, making a total of 5 years of payments) but the base price for it was not bad at all.

AND... the new caravan's look AWESOME. If I could do some kind of upgrade for really cheap, I totally would. I absolutely love them.
    I have loved mine...the only thing thats been bad about it is the brakes they tend to wear fast. It has a 143000 on it and still runs ok. Its got lots of leaks showing up and stuff but other than that its done great. I think they are awsome vans...I just keep reading about the new ones this year and how cheaply made on the inside they are. hmmmm.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast