Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: organizing/cleaning up?

1. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries

Help organizing/cleaning up?

Advertisements
    i still have to clean and get everything ready for Alexis, but i'm just so lazy and don't feel like doing anything except lay around. i need some help.

i wake up, and i'm already so tired. i don't know how i can get up any energy to clean my room and everything. i have so much baby clothes and no place to put any of them. it's gotten so bad, i have to put some of her clothes into my dresser, making it so i have no place to put some of my clothes. this is ridiculous. my room isn't that big to begin with, and now i just have to keep adding stuff to it. i've already gone threw basically all my clothes and gotten rid of what i don't want/wear, and there's still a ton left over. i don't want to get rid of all my pre-pregnancy clothes and then not have any clothes once i lose the weight. i just don't know what to do with all this stuff. it's not like my room is dirty, it just has clothes everywhere. i've gotten all the trash up and out of there [basically] but it just still looks so messy.

i need some serious cleaning help. ideas? anything?

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed

First of all the nesting phase WILL kick in & I suggest containers that are plastic to store stuff- sweety
  3. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Get some plastic containers or even those space saver bags. Perfect for storing clothes you still want but maybe won't wear for a while. Look into getting those three drawer plastic things for the baby clothes it will help keep clothes piles down. I suggest putting away anything that you may not wear right away up and away, same goes for baby keep a few of the larger size outfits out incase she is a bit bigger then expected but if it's over 6 months in size pack it away.
    The best thing you can do to get motivated is to start moving around. go outside and get some sun ( a few minutes will do) it can re-energize you and make you feel more awake. resist the urge to lay down, once you start you can't stop. Turn off the TV and put the radio on so you won't be tempted to lounge. Its really hard because you are so uncomfy but a few minutes a day and it will be organized before you know it.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

4. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Thanks ladies. Yeah I have one of those 3 bin storage things, i should go threw the drawers and just keep baby/my clothes in there. good idea, i didn't think of that! i'll drag it out of my closet tomorrow or saturday and go threw the stuff in there.

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    also don't overwhelm yourself! once the nesting kicks in, you will be all over the place! so for now just maybe do 15-20 minutes of cleaning/ organizing then take a water break.
    good luck!!