Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Furniture

1. libbydc

Furniture

Advertisements
    OK so it's almost time for DH to come home which means we are in the market for a new living room set. I want to buy the whole shabang for around 2thou from like RoomstoGo, but I didn't find any sets I liked from there. Do you guys know of any discount furniture stores (online or otherwise) comparable to them?
    Thanks!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I got a new dining table as well as bedroom set recently. I looked every where and I found that the best places to buy were places going out of buisness or liquidation sales. Usually you can find their adds in your local news paper. I got my dining room set which is bar height and seats 8 for $600 originally $1500 And I got our 2 bed side tables and dresser for about $500. Quite a steal
  3. Senior Member
    I don't know what roomstogo is but I bought this set for $1700 from Value City. I did not get the love seat though. So I bought the recliner, dual reclining couch, slate coffee table, and 2 slate end tables (not pictured, but ver similar). I have been very happy with Value City and they run some pretty good sales.
    Good luck!

http://www.vcf.com/webapp/wcs/stores...yId=4294967256
  4. Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Blog Entries
    We're going to go to Furniture Row and buy ours from Sofa Mart. We went there a few weeks ago and picked out a set we liked...I just forgot what the price was, but they seemed pretty good.