Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Help

1. Senior Member

Help

Advertisements
    Ok so the people who lived in this apartment b4 me were um PIGS the shower was BLACK when I moved in (the tile is SAGE GREEN) so over the last 9 months I was able to fight back 90% of the mold but 10% is hanging on with a vengeance....any suggestions? I would like this back to normal before we move so my landlord doesnt turn into a b*tch and try to charge me for some1 elses mess....
  2. Senior Member
    I don't know. The only thing I can think of is soaking in LOTS of bleach. Maybe put some in a spraybottle and spray it all down. then wait 30-60 minutes and repeat the process. Then do this over and over a few times. Maybe do say 3 or 4 sessions every day for a week. See if that'll kill it.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejibstah View Post
    I don't know. The only thing I can think of is soaking in LOTS of bleach. Maybe put some in a spraybottle and spray it all down. then wait 30-60 minutes and repeat the process. Then do this over and over a few times. Maybe do say 3 or 4 sessions every day for a week. See if that'll kill it.
    I've been doing that since we moved in....heck I was even doing that a week before we moved in
  4. Senior Member

that CLR spray...whatever it's called...in the green bottle. it is really, really strong. but i would spray the crap out of that mold and let it sit. it eats through limescale, mold, anything...