Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Microfiber girls!! Cleaning how tos..

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Microfiber girls!! Cleaning how tos..

Advertisements
    Soooooo if you have micofiber how do you care for it?
    Can you spray febreze on it to freshen it up?
    What are your tips?
  2. Senior Member
    Water. Fantastik Oxy and yes you can febreeze just dont drench or you'll get spots.
    *** Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. ***
    *** Women's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it! ***
    *** My husband bought me a mood ring the other day. When I'm in a good mood
    it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a red mark on his forehead. ***

Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight it out.
    ---------------------------------------------
    A half truth is still a whole lie.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cceribit View Post
    Water. Fantastik Oxy and yes you can febreeze just dont drench or you'll get spots.
    Water? I should have known just to Yim you..LOL I'm waiting on Matt to do the cat litter so I can stuff everything back into the storage closet in a somewhat organized manner..ROFL
  4. Senior Member
    Yes water. That way you don't wash away the manufacturers scotch guarding. Spot cleaning stains you should use the Fantastik Oxy, anything else, water.

Hey when Matt's done with you CB tell him mine didn't get done today. *sigh* I skipped today's sifting.
    *** Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. ***
    *** Women's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it! ***
    it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a red mark on his forehead. ***

5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes water. That way you don't wash away the manufacturers scotch guarding. Spot cleaning stains you should use the Fantastik Oxy, anything else, water.

Hey when Matt's done with you CB tell him mine didn't get done today. *sigh* I skipped today's sifting.
    I'm sure he'll be all about going there and clearing out your closet..
    to freshen tho what do you use. Not spot cleaning just to ya know freshen it.
  6. Senior Member
    Oh I met clean the catbox... it's IN the closet if that helps. He'd be right at home.

I just use febreeze (or walmart version) on mine. Just be careful how much you spray b/c depending on the color, if you get it too wet, you'll get weird spots. Then (seeing you're like me) once it dried you'll have to go back with water and a cloth and get the spots off.

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh I met clean the catbox... it's IN the closet if that helps. He'd be right at home.

I just use febreeze (or walmart version) on mine. Just be careful how much you spray b/c depending on the color, if you get it too wet, you'll get weird spots. Then (seeing you're like me) once it dried you'll have to go back with water and a cloth and get the spots off.
    you can always bring the catbox when we see you on Thursday..
    Our couch is dark brown and it's kind've mottled like it looks like leather .. kwim
    Anyway think I'll be ok?
  8. Senior Member
    LOL No, I drove out here with a catbox in the truck with me. I'm not bringing it back with me :ill

I'm sure the febreeze will be fine on the couch. Mine's logan green (think pond scum green) and I get a couple spots if I get blops of spray on it. They come right off though.

9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    LOL No, I drove out here with a catbox in the truck with me. I'm not bringing it back with me :ill

I'm sure the febreeze will be fine on the couch. Mine's logan green (think pond scum green) and I get a couple spots if I get blops of spray on it. They come right off though.
    Sweet thanks