Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wishlists...

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Wishlists...

Advertisements
    Do you have one for things you want...

I have a running list in my head...I want some baking pans and other things...
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  2. Meleana21
    Yep!! I have one on-line http://www.wishlist.com/index/
  3. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    Are you kidding? Mine is a mile long!

I want to redo the bathrooms, I want crown molding in all the rooms, I want to finish my Daughters' bedrooms, I want a deck complete with patio furniture and a fire pit, I want to redo the kitchen (which includes flooring, removing the old pantry and installing a new one in a new location, new cabinets, new countertops) I possibly want another stand mixer and convection oven to expand my cookie business, I want drapery hardware so I can finally hang my drapes...seriously, I can go on for days.
  4. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    i want a house.
    some new spring clothes
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    but your wishes are awesome!
  6. Senior Member
    I really really want a curio cabinet. I think that is my most desired item right now.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I want baking pans, some quilting books, an outdoor kennel for the dogs, some new clothes, books, and a shopping spree in the world market LOL
  8. Meleana21
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    Are you kidding? Mine is a mile long!

I want to redo the bathrooms, I want crown molding in all the rooms, I want to finish my Daughters' bedrooms, I want a deck complete with patio furniture and a fire pit, I want to redo the kitchen (which includes flooring, removing the old pantry and installing a new one in a new location, new cabinets, new countertops) I possibly want another stand mixer and convection oven to expand my cookie business, I want drapery hardware so I can finally hang my drapes...seriously, I can go on for days.
    Why keep all that in your head? I guess I'm just an internet junkie. It works for me. I noticed that it also helps me to stick to one project at a time.
  9. ZX7Rgirl
    I want a new swimsuit and a new pair of red stilettos! oh yeah and a computer desk so I can do my work lol that's important too
  10. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    Some more...built in bookshelves in my girls rooms, a built in bar area next to our fireplace, an over-the-range microwave, artwork for all three bedrooms, new berber carpet in the bedrooms (something that wears well and hides dirt), new computer chair (something stationary, not a typically chair on wheels), faux wood plantation blinds for the bedrooms, curtains for the bedrooms, new comforter set for the master, new sod for the front yard and eventually for the backyard after we get our deck, move the tree in our frontyard over about 6 feet and put some more cement down to expand our driveway...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast