Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fridge

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

Fridge

Advertisements
    Ok, he's been gone a month and half, so it's just me which means there are TONS of leftovers. I never eat them, never! So i am cleaning out the fridge, I have been putting it off, but I really need to - a Pepsi just exploded, oops. I've never had to take everything all out and do a major cleaning like this in our fridge, what product is safe to use in your fridge? I didn't know if you should or shouldn't use some things cause you keep your food in there. Usually there's not really a mess so I just wipe things with some hot water... am i a domestic mess?

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. Hard working mommy and wife!
    Hard working mommy and wife!
    I usually clean the fridge out the night before or day that I go shopping. Everything is removeable in our fridge so I take it out and wash it in the sink with hot soapy water. The rest of the surfaces I just go over with a sponge/soapy water. If something is really stuck on there I'll use a green scrubby but that's it. I don't use anything else.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I use Lysol disinfectant cleaner that is diluted in water-put it in the sink & wash wash wash! rinse &wring the rag out between shelves etc.It smells good too!
  4. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    thanks for the info!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    White vinegar works good on almost everything. What I dont use white vinegar on I use bleach! You need a dog to feed the leftovers to!
  6. Cherrish
    I clean mine with bleach, a little dish soap, and water. It gets the smells out and disinfects (cuz I'm a germ-a-phob) at the same time.