Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comcast? Century Link? Intertubez

1. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Advertisements
    We were going to switch from Comcast to CenturyLink to save some money but the max speed for CenturyLink on base was 7mbps which is a heeeeell naaaaaw for us. I'm not sure what the speed is where you are though. Plus CenturyLink is DSL and Comcast is cable internet. We stayed with overpriced shitty customer service Comcast because at least it's good internet.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  2. Senior Member

I have Comcast. They can be pricey but that's my only major complaint. My internet runs great (I think I have 50 MBPS so I have fast internet) and so does cable, although it can go out if the weather is really bad. But that isn't frequent and, well it is rainy and cloudy quite often in WA so that's good. Half the channels are useless though, because it's the same thing repeated in HD, and a ton of Spanish channels I don't use. That irritates me.

I had some issues with the cable when I first got it but they came out and fixed it, no charge, and the guy was friendly and knew what he was doing. Which was great because I guess the issue I had was like a rare occurence so I'm glad he recognized it for what it was.
    Deployment #1: Over!

DB: feck fuck fack Me: What? DB: I can't believe I love you so damn much

Extended separation #2: Over!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12