Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Beach/Chesapeake

1. Regular Member

Virginia Beach/Chesapeake

Advertisements
    Hi! We are PCSing to Virginia and we are looking for a house to rent. Minimum 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, fenced, one car garage house, pets accepted. We have a large dog, but he is extremely calm and spends 90% of his time laying on our couch. If you have a house that will be going up for rent in August or early September, let me know!
  2. Senior Member
    How much do you want to spend for rent?
  3. Senior Member
    Look here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1377...28215/?fref=ts people list their homes for rent or sale on this group.

4. Regular Member
    We are hoping to stay around $1300, but I'm beginning to think it's impossible. :/
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SubmarineWife View Post
    Look here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1377...28215/?fref=ts people list their homes for rent or sale on this group.
    Thanks! I'm already in that group!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgia_girl View Post
    We are hoping to stay around $1300, but I'm beginning to think it's impossible. :/
    Yeah...that's going to be very difficult, at least in a nicer area. I know a couple of houses that are going on the market but both are over $2000/mo. Have you looked on militarybyowner.com?
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We have 2 bed/2 bath one car garage townhouse in Cypress Point The Commons for $1200/month, but it's not a great school system. It does have very low crime, though! No yard, but we're in the middle of the golf course, so there's plenty of grass for my daughter to run around in. I think if you're looking for everything that you've listed, you should look at military housing-- you're probably not going to otherwise find all of that for $1300.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

8. <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3
    its way cheaper to buy :/ we pay 1000 a month for our home in Deep Creek that is 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1800 sq ft. Our rent in our 1bed/1bath apartment....? 980. good luck!
  9. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawWoman. View Post
    its way cheaper to buy :/ we pay 1000 a month for our home in Deep Creek that is 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1800 sq ft. Our rent in our 1bed/1bath apartment....? 980. good luck!
    We can't buy. We own our home in Jacksonville!

Since posting this, we have actually found a lot of houses that are well under the $1300, in our desired areas and with good schools!

Katinahat...Thanks, we need 3 bedrooms at least and the yard is for our great dane and the kids! I'm sure the neighbors would not appreciate our dog running the golf course!!
  10. He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds
    He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds
    how do you like Virginia Beach and the school? any great suggestion on what area to take away from or schools to kids in?
    Quote Originally Posted by georgia_girl View Post
    We can't buy. We own our home in Jacksonville!

Since posting this, we have actually found a lot of houses that are well under the $1300, in our desired areas and with good schools!

Katinahat...Thanks, we need 3 bedrooms at least and the yard is for our great dane and the kids! I'm sure the neighbors would not appreciate our dog running the golf course!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast