Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Needing Good Vibes

1. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year!

Needing Good Vibes

Advertisements
    We are in full blown house hunting mode Last night I found a listing for a great home (right price, right location, right size, big yard) so I emailed them for more info. And apparently they had just signed a lease yesterday

Well........ I found an even better home. I love the floor plan. It's a little cheaper then the one I was looking at yesterday. It's in a good location. It has a fenced yard.

So, I sent them (and DH) an email. I really hope this place is still available, and will be available when we want to move (or even better, it would be AMAZING if this apartment would let us break our lease a little early so we could move even sooner)

"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked.
    It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side."
  2. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

3. Senior Member

Let us know how it works out!
  4. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year!
    Thanks, I will

"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked.
    It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side."
  5. Senior Member
    I hope you get it!

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I hope it works out like you want!
  7. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year!
    they already accepted an offer it was the perfect house and this is the fourth time I've fallen in love with a house that was no longer available

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jessica~ View Post
    they already accepted an offer it was the perfect house and this is the fourth time I've fallen in love with a house that was no longer available

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. It'll happen, at the right time with the right house. I know that doesn't take away the frustration though.
  9. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year!
    Thanks