Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I take a peak in your window???????

1. Senior Member

Can I take a peak in your window???????

Advertisements
    Not sure if this is in the right place but

I just moved in with the boy and he is still deployed for a bit and wants me to make it more homey and nice looking instead of frat boy style .. . . Its kind of hard though since I'm trying to decorate but its already got like furniture and stuff that I'm not changing soooo i was wondering can I see pics of your living rooms?????

thats the biggest area to decorate.

Its got a green couch, red trim and tan wall then light color wood floors and black furniture.

Here we go again.....#3
  2. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Reminds me so much of me

DH (db at the time) had shitty counches and furniture from college.....I finally gave up so uh, good luck

When I TRIED to make it nice I started with knick knacks: stove covers, decorative hand towel, wall art stickers, etc.

3. Senior Member
    im soooooo tempted to just go all out and decorate for halloween instead and let him deal with the aftermath of having no decorations after its over hahaha. . . . .

we could get away with just doing holiday decorations for a while. halloween thanksgiving christmas valentines easter st patricks hahaha

Here we go again.....#3
  4. Yo siempre estaré a su princesa
    Yo siempre estaré a su princesa
    how sounds a picture collage of u guys.. decorate it with flowers and scrapbook stuff.. buy some flowers, pictures or if u could at painting..
    DH loves star wars.. I love horses.. we both collect everything of it. and so we decorated our livingroom a lil bit with it..
    i made a frame for his coins and put it up..
  5. Senior Member
    hmm that could be a good option we have a huge blank wall of nothingness haha.

im just not sure on my ability to be that creative

Here we go again.....#3
  6. Senior Member
    Here's a few pics of my heezy for you! [=

7. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Ok, so realize that I am a poor grad student living in a tiny apartment by myself. I just moved here, so I am waiting for some of my art to arrive, but you can see the gist!

Above my TV is going to be a beautiful art piece of Marilyn Monroe (not a poster, an actual photograph). She is in a pool and the water is a brilliant blue. It hasn;t arrived from Sothebys yet, but soon! And the white board needs to be hung in my kitchen. And that picture of the flower, well its actually a bunch of stilettos that have been moved into the shape of a flower, it is going above my couch! (my third pic down)

I am hanging some white curtains from Pottery Barn when it gets cooler. And hanging the white clock thats on the floor.

Above the couch is the photograph from my first picture.
  8. Senior Member
    OMG i love it CorpsWife !! its so bright and open! really like the kitchen since its liek the same kind of colors i was talking about. . . . The big lettering is awesome! Maybe i could get some of those but like wall cling form and put them between a bunch of pictures . .

OMG attempted curtains today. . . . . not a specialty of mine hahaha DB is going to be like

Here we go again.....#3
  9. Senior Member
    It takes time... my husband and I have been married for almost 5 years, and in the beginning, we had an apartment that looked much like what you're working with now... you acquire things over time.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyes36 View Post
    OMG i love it CorpsWife !! its so bright and open! really like the kitchen since its liek the same kind of colors i was talking about. . . . The big lettering is awesome! Maybe i could get some of those but like wall cling form and put them between a bunch of pictures . .

OMG attempted curtains today. . . . . not a specialty of mine hahaha DB is going to be like
    thank you! my kitchen is def my favorite part of my house.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast