I've mentioned several times that I can't stand our property manager. We've had some pretty major problems with this house and she is completely bullheaded and unhelpful, unless she wants something done (like us to mow the lawn). Because of that, I occasionally daydream over other properties on Craigslist.

Well... I should stop. Today I found a dream house. And it's $75/month LESS than the one we're in now, and corrects all the issues I have with the house we're in now. It has a MASSIVE, fenced yard (our realtor claimed the owner was in the process of fencing the tiny yard at our current house and it's been a year and no fence), TWO decks (a picnic deck and a POOL deck), a bonus room for a playroom (right now Damien's toys are all in the living room), the bedrooms are all next to each other on one level (at the moment, our master bedroom is in the back of the house and the smaller ones are allllll the way at the front, so we're not comfortable putting baby in her own room), the kitchen has amazing counter space...

I could go on and on. And now I want to move SO BAD. And I'm almost 32 weeks pregnant. GAH. Why do I do this to me?