Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I love this house!!!

1. Formerly hishoneybee
    Formerly hishoneybee
    Blog Entries

I love this house!!!

Advertisements
    We're seriously considering it. I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

2,200 sq ft
    4 bedroom
    3 bath
    And it has a deck out back

The front

The garage and workshop

The kitchen

The livingroom with fireplace

The front two bedrooms:

It is SOOOO cheap right now it's ridiculous!!!
    Matt loves it, but he says we'll fall too much in love with it and be so upset to leave when we have to.

Maybe I'll do some more convincing when he gets home

Siggy by =Mrs.AiNokeA=
    SOS Awards 2009: Most Likely To Be Engaged Next & Ruler of The Bored Room
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    WAIT.

WHAT!?

i seriously love it though.
  3. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Is Matt your DB? If so...does that mean you decided to go ahead and live with him right after the LDR? And if so....are you sure buying a house together isn't moving a little too fast?

Sorry if I am miss understanding. It's a BEAUTIFUL house thought! I love it! Like...I'd buy it, love it!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    What a gorgeous house! I love the color of it!
  5. Senior Member
    WOW it is beautiful!
  6. Formerly hishoneybee
    Formerly hishoneybee
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveJuice View Post
    Is Matt your DB? If so...does that mean you decided to go ahead and live with him right after the LDR? And if so....are you sure buying a house together isn't moving a little too fast?

Sorry if I am miss understanding. It's a BEAUTIFUL house thought! I love it! Like...I'd buy it, love it!
    Exactly! And no, I'm not moving in. I'm doing the 7 month lease. (Eee that'd be fast if we were buying the house and I was moving in right away )
    I showed the house to him as a "oh I was just looking around and saw this" kind've thing and he fell in love.
    Honestly, he wants to get it even if I'm not moving in right away. He's totally in love with it and says it's perfect. It's exactly what he's been wanting and looking for. Eventually I WILL move in because I love it and found it But not right away. He says that picking a house is "our" decision because he wants me to live there, too, someday soon, so he always wants my choice to be heard in the matter even though I won't be there right away.

We're going to look at it in December when he comes home, and if it's still on the market in May when he moves here, we'll REALLY consider it. Then it'll be the deciding factor if he wants to get it then or wait until I'm ready to move in with him. If it's on the market then, then it'll be meant to be.

Siggy by =Mrs.AiNokeA=
  7. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybee View Post
    Exactly! And no, I'm not moving in. I'm doing the 7 month lease. (Eee that'd be fast if we were buying the house and I was moving in right away )
    I showed the house to him as a "oh I was just looking around and saw this" kind've thing and he fell in love.
    Honestly, he wants to get it even if I'm not moving in right away. He's totally in love with it and says it's perfect. It's exactly what he's been wanting and looking for. Eventually I WILL move in because I love it and found it But not right away. He says that picking a house is "our" decision because he wants me to live there, too, someday soon, so he always wants my choice to be heard in the matter even though I won't be there right away.

We're going to look at it in December when he comes home, and if it's still on the market in May when he moves here, we'll REALLY consider it. Then it'll be the deciding factor if he wants to get it then or wait until I'm ready to move in with him. If it's on the market then, then it'll be meant to be.
    Just PLEASE be careful and don't put your name on it unless you are 100% sure that you are ready for such a big commitment. Seriously, I think buying a house with someone is as big or even bigger than committing to marriage! I know you guys are just doing what if's but you've gotten me all freaked out! And remember...I'm your extremely young, attractive and wise mother!
  8. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    oh my! i LOVE it! i want a yellow house so bad. it amazing. seriously!
  9. Formerly hishoneybee
    Formerly hishoneybee
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveJuice View Post
    Just PLEASE be careful and don't put your name on it unless you are 100% sure that you are ready for such a big commitment. Seriously, I think buying a house with someone is as big or even bigger than committing to marriage! I know you guys are just doing what if's but you've gotten me all freaked out! And remember...I'm your extremely young, attractive and wise mother!
    Nope, my name will not go on it. Don't freak out!! If he decides on the house, he'll be paying for it with BAH and renting, so HIS name will go on everything, I would never ever ask for my name to be put on it, too.

Believe me, if he gets this house, it'll be hard for me not to want to move in, but I won't, I've made up my mind! Plus it's a little too far to live in and keep going to my college. Thus, I will not move in for sometime, it's just the PERFECT house

Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything rash or impulsive, mommy dearest!

Siggy by =Mrs.AiNokeA=
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    wow, i LOVE IT!!! so gorgeous! I love the paint, a yellow house is my dream! (with green shutters, to be exact, haha) so so pretty. do some major convincing...should be easy if he already loves it like you said
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast