Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: short sales suck

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Sad short sales suck

Advertisements
    I know this should be in venting but since it is about a house that we have an offer put on-I put it here-It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to be patient & very frustrating

I usually don't post sad things but man oh man, this is really getting to us. Its wearing me down

anyone have any short sale info on how long yours took to close?? TIA
  2. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    Its soo frustrating! Especially because you look at other houses and get so upset because the one you want is just sitting there because of the bank!
    How long has it been now?
  3. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    I just wanted to offer a hug !!!!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    Its soo frustrating! Especially because you look at other houses and get so upset because the one you want is just sitting there because of the bank!
    How long has it been now?
    90 days on the 12th with no end in sight at all & I have no idea if the bank has even looked at our papers and they are even trying to push us into looking at other houses They keep telling us now it can be 6 months or more but originally they told us 90 days
  5. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    ick. that sucks big time!!!
  6. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGirl View Post
    90 days on the 12th with no end in sight at all & I have no idea if the bank has even looked at our papers and they are even trying to push us into looking at other houses They keep telling us now it can be 6 months or more but originally they told us 90 days
    Have faith

It took the bank forever to look at our papers and our agent tried to warn us that it could be 6-7 months as well and even then that the house can get foreclosed on in the mean time. We did keep looking, but every other day I'd call my agent and ask for an update on the short sale... Annoying, I'm certain I was...

Have you had any updates on it? Has your agent spoken with the sellers agent about any updates?
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Our friend just closed on a short sale in Florida and waited five months! She said it was horrible!!!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    Have faith

It took the bank forever to look at our papers and our agent tried to warn us that it could be 6-7 months as well and even then that the house can get foreclosed on in the mean time. We did keep looking, but every other day I'd call my agent and ask for an update on the short sale... Annoying, I'm certain I was...

Have you had any updates on it? Has your agent spoken with the sellers agent about any updates?
    the only update we have heard was just this last week & our realtor told us that the sellers agent has no idea what date the approval will happen so we continue to wait
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by wb3690 View Post
    Our friend just closed on a short sale in Florida and waited five months! She said it was horrible!!!
    well, we will wait but it would just be nice to have a timeframe kwim?
  10. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGirl View Post
    I know this should be in venting but since it is about a house that we have an offer put on-I put it here-It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to be patient & very frustrating

I usually don't post sad things but man oh man, this is really getting to us. Its wearing me down

anyone have any short sale info on how long yours took to close?? TIA
    I am right there with you. We put in an offer on the 7th... we finally got the last papers from the bank on Thursday. We are set to close on 6/19 IF everything pans out.

It is not the sellers it is the banks, they drag their feet and suck.
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast