Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Oh No!! What did we do!!!!!

1. Senior Member

Oh No!! What did we do!!!!!

Advertisements
    One would think two reasonably intelligent people would consider measuring the space they plan to put the new refrigerator BEFORE they buy it. Our new fridge is going to be about 4 inches to tall for one space it could fit in and about 3 inches to wide for another space it could fit in. I feel SO dumb.

We're going to Home depot later today to see what kind of cabinet options we have so we can change a few things.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Can you exchange it for a different model?
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm sorry! Can you cancel the order? My parents fridge was too big height wise when they bought it. They knew it though, and just just took the cabinets above the fridge off the wall
  4. Senior Member
    Its to late to change the order without a penalty. The fridge is already on the truck for delivery.

We were going to just take down the cupboard that will be above it but the one right next to it is about 2 inches in the way and its holding up the microwave. John said theres no way in hell hes taking that down after he just spent hours installing it
  5. Nikolai is here!!
    Nikolai is here!!
    oh geeze!!!! Thats crazyness. But it does happen. It doesnt matter how collected you think you are. There is always something your forget to do.
    Gearing up for deployment #2