Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Vibes

1. *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*

Thumbs Up Good Vibes

Advertisements
    Josh and I may be purchasing a home (double wide mobile home but a home non the less) in the next few days! We went and looked yesterday and found a 4 bedroom/2 bath we loved. Its not massive but around 1400 squ feet. The rooms are nice sized! There are alot of mobile homes in this area and they are as nice as a "real" home in our opinion. We can't afford to buy a site built home since we need to keep the payments under $650. Josh is in process of hopefully getting a new job (had 1 interview waiting on another) but we don't want to overload ourselves. So, if he gets this job we can just double up payments and pay it off sooner. But, for now we are buying with the mindset we will have as much income as we do right this moment, which I think is the smart route. Our credit is too low to get a mortgage from anywhere(under a 6) so my Mom is going to help us which I am so grateful for and it was her idea. We will be putting it on their property(they are giving us the land again their idea) so we won't have to buy land.
    We have been talking about this for along time but we are finally getting the ball rolling. Our only obstacle is going to be the well/septic which is going to have to placed down. My gradmother's old trailer we have been living in is tied into my Dad's well, but we think we will need to dig a seperate one when we get this house and definitly a spetic system. So, that may be an issue and add a bit to our mortgage, but got to have it.
    Anyways, I will keep you all updated! Good vibes please!!
  2. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Good luck with that Cori! It sounds like you guys are being smart about your decisions!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

3. *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    Thanks Sweetie!!
    I would love a huge house but we have to think logically and maturally. With this one being a good deal we can pay if off and buy something bigger if we like later on when we are more established.
  4. on the road again.....
    on the road again.....
    Good luck!!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/reyn2bee/blinkies/nj_devils.gif[/URL]
  5. *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    Thank You!
    My Mom and Dad went and looked at it yesterday and think its great and a great deal. I called today with a few concerns by Dad pointed out(he's always the one to poke hole in your balloon lol but he had legitimate concerns this time) We need a well and septic and we don't have the cash to have it done on our own. Together that could very well run us $7-8grand. So, I called the manager at the place and he said they do finance the well/septic into the mortgage. So, yea, it will make the payment go up some but we have to have it and its better than paying off 2 loans since we would have to take another out to pay for that. Also, he said they took care of all the permits so we wouldn't have to worry about that either. So, it looks like it will be pretty easy going! Maybe within the month we will have a new home!!!
  6. I'm from the south and sometimes I have a big mouth
    I'm from the south and sometimes I have a big mouth
    good luck!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Good luck, Cori. I hope they can work the septic and well into your home loan for you to make things easier. I can't wait to see pics
  8. Senior Member
    That's bigger than the house I am in now! Best of luck Cori!
    Needs work.
  9. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Good luck Cori!!! I really really hope this works out for you guys
    7 or 8 grands wont make that much of a difference on your payments.
    Do you have any pics or websites for us to look at?
  10. Senior Member
    OMG!!!! 1400 square feet is HUGE! that's a really nice sized place! I hope you get it!

Will you post some pics if you get it??
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast