Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Help Finding Red Sox Fabric

  1. Account Closed
    Sunshyne's Avatar
    Sunshyne is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    23,919
    #1

    Help Finding Red Sox Fabric

    Advertisements
    Does anyone know where I can find some Boston Red Sox fabric? I have someone that would like a toddler quilt with the boston red sox as a theme. I have looked online, but not had much luck. They have some on ebay, but they are going for enormous amounts of money. I am trying to find one that is Cotton. I have seen some fleece online, but I really need cotton. TIA!!
  2. Senior Member
    navyaowife2005's Avatar
    navyaowife2005 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,148
    #2
    I have seen it at Wal-Mart before. I can look for you here. You could also check Jo-Ann's. Hope this helps.
  3. Account Closed
    Sunshyne's Avatar
    Sunshyne is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    23,919
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by navyaowife2005 View Post
    I have seen it at Wal-Mart before. I can look for you here. You could also check Jo-Ann's. Hope this helps.
    If you don't mind checking the next time you are there that would be so awesome!!! They don't have it at my joann's or at joanns online They had fleece online, but not cotton.
  4. Senior Member
    navyaowife2005's Avatar
    navyaowife2005 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,148
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne View Post
    If you don't mind checking the next time you are there that would be so awesome!!! They don't have it at my joann's or at joanns online They had fleece online, but not cotton.
    that stinks that they didnt have it online. I will definately check for you. It will be at the end of this week. How much do you need?
  5. Account Closed
    Sunshyne's Avatar
    Sunshyne is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    23,919
    #5
    2 yards would be great if they have enough...but I can settle for 1 yard too if they don't. Thanks so much for checking for me!!
  6. Senior Member
    navyaowife2005's Avatar
    navyaowife2005 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,148
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne View Post
    2 yards would be great if they have enough...but I can settle for 1 yard too if they don't. Thanks so much for checking for me!!
    No problem, I hope I can find some for you. How much would you want to pay for it?
  7. Account Closed
    Sunshyne's Avatar
    Sunshyne is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    23,919
    #7
    Ummm as long as it is like 8.00 before tax or less per yard that would be fine.
  8. Senior Member
    navyaowife2005's Avatar
    navyaowife2005 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,148
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne View Post
    Ummm as long as it is like 8.00 before tax or less per yard that would be fine.
    Ok. My mom sews too and she wants me to ask if you need 100% cotton?
  9. Account Closed
    Sunshyne's Avatar
    Sunshyne is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    23,919
    #9
    I don't think my other post made sense..I meant like 8 bucks a yard...and then the tax on top of that is fine too.

    Yes 100% cotton is what I am looking for
  10. Senior Member
    navyaowife2005's Avatar
    navyaowife2005 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,148
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne View Post
    I don't think my other post made sense..I meant like 8 bucks a yard...and then the tax on top of that is fine too.

    Yes 100% cotton is what I am looking for
    Ok, sounds good. I have written it all down. Hope they have some.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •