Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second Life

1. miss.p

Second Life

Advertisements
    Does anyone play this? I keep hearing about but I'm clueless. My mom sent me something about how some businesses use it to have virtual meetings now.. weird. Now some schools are apparently doing the same. Is it basically like a live version of the Sims?
  2. Lilithdrff
    I've tried it but my computer is too ancient to properly handle it Seems fun though.
  3. ArmyWifey21
    I heard about this in my Marketing class, but I think it costs to sign up and play, but it does sound pretty interesting.
  4. Senior Member
    I'm on it. You can choose to have a premium account and then you pay, but if you don't want to own land or are just starting out, it is free. I have a free account. It is kind of like the sims, except you are walking around talking to other actual people. They aren't computers playing people, they are people playing people. It can get pretty addicting
  5. Regular Member
    I just joined second life, whats your name there? I'm Eve but I forgot my last name lol.

WIFE TO JASON
    MOM TO MACKENZIE (5) KAYSIE (3)
  6. Senior Member
    Addie Greenwood on there. Friend me the next time you're one. There are a zilllion Eve's so that won't be enough in a search, haha
  7. Regular Member
    Eve Kiergarten is my name, I added you as a friend. I'm new there so I could use lots of help! When do you usually play? I try to get on around 8 or 9 est when my kids are sleeping.

WIFE TO JASON
    MOM TO MACKENZIE (5) KAYSIE (3)
  8. Senior Member
    My time of depends, but I'll try my best to show you around. I had an old avi on there for like 6 months or so then got a new one and have been on this one since mid summer, so i love it!
  9. Happy little tree
    Happy little tree
    I tried playing since it's a game for Mac, but my computer just made it lag so badly and I couldn't enjoy the game with all the graphics lag. I really wanted to get into it, but I'll just have to wait until I have a better computer/graphics card, I guess. It's really an incredible concept because you can virtually create anything you want - anything! Crazy..

Keep up with all of our adventures with renovating a 1960s ranch house - check out MY BLOG!

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    OMG! girls! I am on SLtoo ad have been for a year. and Jeff too I am Shaunny Stovall on there
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast