Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scrappers

1. Banned
    Banned

Scrappers

Advertisements
    For those that scrapbook - how do you organize/classify your books? Do you have separate books for each child, a big family book, books for each year....what?
  2. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    My very 1st book was about different things. I was a newbie and didn't really know what to do. From then I've done them by theme or person.
  3. Lilithdrff
    I do them by theme.
  4. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    I have only done 3. One was for my mom, it was all of me and my brother. The second one was for me and DH and the third one is our wedding. I have to be inspired to scrapbook, and it takes me a long time to get it the way I like. So, i don't do it often.

5. heatherv
    i have three one is k-8th for school then another one is highschool and i have one for basketball so far.
  6. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    DD has her own book, and then I have one for DH and I.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

7. Oopsadaisy
    I have two boys, They have seperate ones, I try to fit two years into one album but i do it by date and by child.
  8. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries
    I have one for the first year of our marriage, one for Navy stuff, one for vacations with my niece and nephew, a wedding one, and one for vacations with DH.

I'm about to start another one for our 'Georgia years' since they are coming to an end.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    See, I got into scrapbooking initially because I decided to make one for DH that was all about his MC career. I got hooked on it and did our wedding album next. I am also working on one for DH that is about his car club years and the show truck he used to have. Those were all easy/obvious ones to do. Now I have all these pictures of our family, etc and I have been sorting and sorting but am really struggling to find a starting point on getting the pictures into scrapbooks. I know I want to do a book(s) for each of my kids that will chronicle their lives (which is why it will probably end up being multiple books by the time I'm done, lol) but the general family pictures is what I'm struggling with - plus I have inherited, in the last couple of years, tons of old family pictures from both DH and I's families.
  10. justkristin
    I am totally addicted to scrapping.

I am on each child's second album.

I'm on our second family album.

I did one for our Disney vacation.

I'm doing one for DH's military career and 1 whole album for just his Iraq pics.

I also love doing mini albums. I do them for my MIL all the time, of the grandkids or her son's deployment pics. And I offered to make one for Donna with Danica's pics.

I also love to incorporate pics in home decor items as well, like making layouts into wall hangings or making picture wreaths, etc...

Probably TMI, but I LOVE to SCRAP!!! LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast