Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sims 2

1. mamaofbeaniebaby

The Sims 2

Advertisements
    Does anyone play? I love this game, my husband got me into it while I was pregnant. I'm hooked, I have so much custom content. And the graphics on this one is AMAZING! He upgraded our game card while home on leave, now it doesn't take two billions years for it to load.
    What sims do you like to play? Or do you like creating your own?
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I like to make my own. I have different neighborhoods for different things too. One is for the slutty sims, one is for when I just need to kill some off, one is for really playing and I have people I know in it, and I can't remember the others right now.

I love the sims2 though I got my mom and sister hooked, and my MIL is the one who made me hooked on Sims1. I wish it was so easy to clean your house IRL though. I find it funny that I play that game and go around making my character clean stuff, yet I'm sitting in a room that needs to be vacuumed and my desk is a wreck.
  3. I love being Mommy
    I love being Mommy
    Yes I love it too. I played also sims1 and sims online. I only play with the sims I make. I like the idea of having specfic neighborhoods I havent thought of that Im going to do that now. Thanks Mikoswifey. But I havent made any custom content though cause I cant figure out how.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Yeah I haven't figured out how to make custom content either. Not for lack of trying either!
  5. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer
    I play!!!

I usually download my sims and see if I can make pretty babies. I've got gobs of custom content that I've downloaded. It takes me like 15 minutes to load my game because I've got so much stuff in it.

Do you guys have any of the Expansion Packs?

I have all of them except for that new clothing pack that just came out.
  6. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer
    I wish it was that easy to get in shape!

Jump on the treadmill for 2 hours and you're skinny!
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    I wish it was that easy to get in shape!

Jump on the treadmill for 2 hours and you're skinny!
    LOL I know! But then again, they die in like a month too.

I have the business x-pak, and my sis has nightlife that she loves but wants business too. I love making restaurants, they're really fun to play in because you have all the different jobs etc unlike most of the other businesses.
  8. I love being Mommy
    I love being Mommy
    I have nitelife, university,pets and seasons. I hope to get some of the mini expansions soon.
  9. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer
    I haven't really explored Open For Business. I loved having the makeover chair for a while, but then it got old. Then I had one chick open a candle shop. That got old. Maybe I'll try a restaurant!

I'm still trying to figure out seasons. The bug fixer that I downloaded from the Sims 2 site fixed that thing where they take 10,000 showers a day and overheat. So that's nice... the shower thing was obnoxious. It also fixed the baby crying all the time. I had one baby that cried the second my sim would put it down. That's too realistic for me!
  10. Banned
    Banned
    LOL I try not to get babies unless I'm really bored. They're too much dang work!
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast