Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Artist Trading cards and digital ATC's

1. Lilithdrff

Question Artist Trading cards and digital ATC's

Advertisements
    Anyone else here make them? I've been doing them for a while, then stopped, and now I'm trying digital artist trading cards. They're really fun to make, but I'm having a hard time finding a good community to share and swap.

Here's one I did today:

DATC name: Vintage
    Artist: Claudia ***** (Lilithdrff/Scrappysheep)
    Created with: PSP 7

Credits:

Digital Kit: (papers, embellishments, alpha)
    Toxic Daisies
    Digi-Duo by Digital Couture & Jennifer Howland
    Elementalscraps.com

Photograph courtesy of: quaddles.deviantart.com
    Public domain stock
  2. everlong11
    Wow! That's really pretty! Ive never heard of them, how do you make them?
  3. Lilithdrff
    Physical ones are about the size of a playing card. Really they're an "anything-goes" type of thing. You can paint them, do collage, decoupage, etc. The back usually has the artists name, details about the card, and a number if you make a series. They're usually never sold, just traded.
    The digitals are pretty much the same, just made with digital elements. I made this one in PSP, using digital scrapbook supplies and a stock photo.
  4. everlong11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithdrff View Post
    Physical ones are about the size of a playing card. Really they're an "anything-goes" type of thing. You can paint them, do collage, decoupage, etc. The back usually has the artists name, details about the card, and a number if you make a series. They're usually never sold, just traded.
    The digitals are pretty much the same, just made with digital elements. I made this one in PSP, using digital scrapbook supplies and a stock photo.
    That's pretty cool. I dont think Im creative enough to make one of those.. so I just collect pretty greeting cards haha You should post more of your artwork someday!