Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Calendar Squares

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Calendar Squares

Advertisements
    Hey All!
    Anyone familiar with calendar squares?

For this round, the FRG has decided to do full pages for each calendar date. Just looking for ideas on how to fill up a whole page space. No kids, but I'll for sure put picture of me or me&DF or our puppy.

I was also thinking to maybe put information from that specific date in history. I guess I could also do a quote or lyric, but nothing is popping out at me.

Any ideas out there?
    Thanks
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

A whole page?! Dang. Ours are always like 6x6.

Pictures, quotes, lyrics, memories, stickers, etc. A lot of people do collages if they have enough pictures. You can also make the pictures bigger so they take up more space. I ususally do mine like scrapbook pages with various backgrounds or make them themed based on the month (season/holiday). I also got creative with his name and made it stand out.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    A whole page?! Dang. Ours are always like 6x6.

Pictures, quotes, lyrics, memories, stickers, etc. A lot of people do collages if they have enough pictures. You can also make the pictures bigger so they take up more space. I ususally do mine like scrapbook pages with various backgrounds or make them themed based on the month (season/holiday). I also got creative with his name and made it stand out.
    I know! Its a lot of space haha. This time theyre not displaying a whole months worth at a time, they'll change them out every so often. Do you have any pictures of yours?
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

we did 8 1/2x11 last deployment. I did them on special days (his birthday, our anniversary, fathers day etc) and put pictures corresponding to those days in a scrap book sort of style. I don't still have them on my computer so I can't post them but I think I put them on FB.